• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New paint on a Lawton Masterpiece

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I had the great honor of putting some DuraCoat on a very nice 300 WSM built by LawtonRifleBarrels and thought I would show it off a bit. The rifle isn't mine, unfortunately
smile.gif

Re: New paint on a Lawton Masterpiece

I know there's a rifle in there somewhere. That pattern really works well.

Awesome. Looks great. Congrats on a job well done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had the great honor of putting some DuraCoat on a very nice 300 WSM built by LawtonRifleBarrels and thought I would show it off a bit. The rifle isn't mine, unfortunately
smile.gif
</div></div>

Show What Off!!!!
smile.gif

Thanks guys. This was a fun one for me. I will be painting a Ranger tab onto it tomorrow and will take another pic of that part of the stock.

I test them out by staring at the pic for about 10 seconds without blinking and see if they disapear
smile.gif

Awesome looking camo, ARP! Hopefully you are putting on a subdued Ranger tab, not a black and blazing gold one that would defeat the awesome pattern you already have.

Roger that McCrazy it will be OD and Black