• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New paint on my CZ

DODGE268

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2004
Jackson Ms
Got a CZ550 in 308 to try my hand at the state police sniper comp next spring. Have to use factory ammo so my 260 is not an option. The rifle is shooting better than I hoped. It's staying around 3/4 MOA with less than 200 rds down range so far. Cold bore is about 1/2 inch out and consistant every time so I can work with that. Decided I'd play with some Krylon last night. Let me know what ya'll think.
Patrick
[img:center]
IMG_0264.jpg
[/img]
[img:center]
IMG_0265.jpg
[/img]

Re: New paint on my CZ

I agree. I am still getting up the balls to paint my rifle. I always look at these type of threads to ideas. If this is "play", I hope my play-time comes out in the same area.

Nice.

Regards,
Greyson

Re: New paint on my CZ

I actually just bought the 308 varmit and added a bolt knob and the 10 rd mag from the CZ750. I am very happy with this rifle. I am also very happy with the glass. The scope is a Busnell 6500 tactical 6x24. The knobs looked a bit big when I first got it but it tracks great.
Patrick