• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos New Paint on new Coyote Killer

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I squirted some paint on my newest coyote killer. This pattern will work great for what I do and where I do it.

The rifle is a 243 WSSM. I will be shooting 58 grain Hornady VMax bullets out of it. It has a 24 inch barrel and a <span style="text-decoration: line-through">JP Enterprises </span>AR Gold trigger inside and a CAA SRS stock. It is topped by a NightForce 3.5-15x50 NXS with the NP1-RR reticle. This is going to be the death of a whole lot of coyotes in the future
smile.gif

Re: New Paint on new Coyote Killer

dang that looks good. 58 gr out of a WSSM talk about some speed on arrival!!!

i don't think alot about camo....i think most are answers in search of a question....

but that really works. good job.

JCH, The first 300 rounds of 58s came from you matter of fact
smile.gif

Using Hornady in this one and Noslers in my other 243 WSSM so I don't mess up and load the wrong bullets. Purple vs Red tips makes that easy.

I'm usually a hard person to impress but all of your work that I have seen here on the hide has definitely impressed me. Excellent

David

Sweet pattern man, looks like a great packaged item!

OMG, dude they are TOTALLY gonna see that bolt carrier, strip it down and start over from square one LOL. Don't set the gun down and walk away from it LOL

You got to give them at least a little chance
smile.gif