• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Palestine

Fig

Tenor in the howler choir
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2018
The Most Dangerous City in the USA

I have to say, although I hate to agree with "Time" on anything (up to and including the actual time), I'm completely unimpressed in terms of being a "peace plan". As a declaration of our support for Israel and a promise not to completely betray and fuck them (OBAMA), I love it. The map basically leaves things mostly as they are, and does not start by trying to make Israel give up it's land or its security as the last administration so modestly proposed.

Those Pali Tangos will never accept peace. Asking them to remove murdering all Jews from their official policy platforms as a precondition is a non-starter. That's who they are. It's all they are. It is totally pointless to offer them anything, and I'm glad that Kushner didn't and was realistic about this "Peace Plan". Which is to say this is mostly PR bullshit that confirms reality and may give an opening to other Arab allies.

I rolled my eyes when Trump started talking this pie-in-the-sky, Middle East, "peace" bullshit, and I'm very glad to see that they are not totally ignorant and incompetent like the Obama administration's blunders and betrayals weakening and beclowning the USA in the region. The contrast is unbelievable.

EPY2upzX0Akk14R.jpg:large

They're only chance at peace is the palestinians deport the israelis back to russia or the israelis deport the palestinians to jordan. Or they can all kill each other; that's probably their best chance at achieving peace.

As far back as recorded time goes, has there ever been peace in the middle east?
I don't recall ever reading about it.

Only for brief periods of time under strong, centralized, and usually foreign occupying powers...

The entire duration of the Roman empire, including Byzantine administration post-456 AD,

The Kingdom of Jerusalem, especially under the guidance of the 'wise' leper king Baldwin IV,

The Yuan Dynasty, AKA Khanate of Ilkhan,

And finally, the Ottoman sultanate from 1350 to 1917.

Those were the epochs when peace had been delivered to the region and local practices of a strong religious faction killing all the weaker ones had been forbidden, usually at the point of a sword.

Reactions: lash
They're only chance at peace is the palestinians deport the israelis back to russia or the israelis deport the palestinians to jordan. Or they can all kill each other; that's probably their best chance at achieving peace.

Sad, but youre correct. The indigenous peoples (those living there prior to 1948) have damn good reason to be pissed. Unfortunately, the hate has become so ingrained by now, no matter what happens, it will continue.

Sad, but youre correct. The indigenous peoples (those living there prior to 1948) have damn good reason to be pissed. Unfortunately, the hate has become so ingrained by now, no matter what happens, it will continue.
It's ridiculous that some think there's an obtainable compromise between: I want to take your land and if you'd die or move to europe, that would be great vs I want to kill you all and take my land back.

But maybe they'll hammer out a deal and stick to it this time.... LOL

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
in most deals there should be give and take, but all the zionist has ever done is take.
there is no chance of a resolution when one only wants to take and not include the other party.
sorry but its set up to fail from the beginning of time.

Reactions: Maggot
in most deals there should be give and take, but all the zionist has ever done is take.
there is no chance of a resolution when one only wants to take and not include the other party.
sorry but its set up to fail from the beginning of time.

I'm not sure how much you actually watch news that is not Communist propaganda, but Israel has been more than willing to work out peace deals.

The stumbling block pretty much always comes down to the "Palestinians" don't want peace, they want perpetual war till they can genocide all the Jews. They teach their kids that from the time they are little children... in schools none the less.

The problem currently with any peace deal is that you can't really make peace with Arabs that literally chant daily for your genocide.

The "Palestinians" were offered their own state and pretty much to get on with their lives in peace, if they would simply stop trying to kill Jews... but nope... they were having none of that not killing Jews business.

The leaders of the "Palestinians" also can't have peace because then their own people would start asking where are those billions of dollars of aid that Europe and others keep sending and we never seem to see any of.... oh and why are your families living in luxury in Europe, oh and why are you not being taken out to the desert feet first??

Peace in the middle east.... nice try but totally doomed to fail.

And why is the US accountable for coming up with a plan for Middle East peace?

Call me stupid and crazy, but generally people don't like a plan being imposed on them from another government that's halfway around the world.

No doubt that the interventionist policies of prior administration's has done absolutely nothing to help the region, and just stoke the fire more, but when are we going to decide to stop spending our tax dollars to fix something that's been broken long before we got in the picture?

It's a rhetorical question that we all know the answer to - it'll be when politicians, lobbyists and corporations stop making money on wars, funded by tax payers lives and tax money. So probably never.

Most of you are too worried about "peace" when you really mean an equitable settlement for both sides. Its not like there is that much violence in the west bank anyways. The Palestinians have been mostly pacified. The real Israeli plan is to essentially make majority Palestinian areas into reservations much like happened with the American Indians. That seems workable to me and doesn't require Palestinian buy in.

Reactions: W54/XM-388 and Fig
"Peace in the east side of Chicago" should be our slogan.

"Peace in the middle east" is not our problem. Remember, we don't need their oil any more.

Last edited:

Since we send at least 3 billion in aid a year over that direction to keep them and our MIC happy, we kind of have to at least have fun trying to do "peace" and also so nobody else gets the idea there is a power vacuum and can get in there to play with things.

If somebody is going to be showing "influence" it might as well be the ones putting in the 3 billion + per year...

Reactions: Fig
Since we send at least 3 billion in aid a year over that direction to keep them and our MIC happy, we kind of have to at least have fun trying to do "peace" and also so nobody else gets the idea there is a power vacuum and can get in there to play with things.

If somebody is going to be showing "influence" it might as well be the ones putting in the 3 billion + per year...

I just wonder if our money and resources would be better spent elsewhere. We put a lot of money and resources in that region, and I'm not sure what we are getting for that.

Reactions: Bbob
We put way more money into Iraq an Afghanistan for much less benefit. Foreign aid to Israel really started in a big way after the peace settlement with Egypt. If you notice Egypt also revives billions of dollars in aid money, and that is not a concordance it was part of the peace plan. At the time it was in our interest to make sure both the nations that controlled the Suez canal were our Ally's and had peace between them without soviet interference.

Reactions: Fig and kthomas
Most of you are too worried about "peace" when you really mean an equitable settlement for both sides. Its not like there is that much violence in the west bank anyways. The Palestinians have been mostly pacified. The real Israeli plan is to essentially make majority Palestinian areas into reservations much like happened with the American Indians. That seems workable to me and doesn't require Palestinian buy in.

Isn't that pretty much what's going on now? It seems this whole "Peace Plan" is just kind of an exposition on reality. Although, do we really want our enemies to have a free hand in the ME? Isn't that pretty much how Alqueda was allowed to grow and metastasize?

Honestly, I think this "plan" is perfect. It's not going to create peace or resolve anything, but it does banish the fucktard idea that we're some sort of neutral broker between a representative democracy with rights and freedoms, and a totalitarian, slave, terror state that exists as a vehicle for genocide.

Duh:

The Israelis don't teach their children to hate Arabs an try to prepare them for a genocidal war. There is no moral equivalency AT ALL.

I've spent a ton of time in Israel, and while I certainly won't say that no one there hates the Arabs, it's not an open, socially acceptable thing to express it. It is akin to saying something racist. The first time I heard it I was kind of shocked. It came from a couple of female officers (drunk in a hot tub! No pics, but it did happen I swear!). It kind of freaked me out (not enough to end the evening though). The one kept calling them dogs, and when I challenged her and sort of played devils advocate for the Arabs she started naming all her family members who had been killed by them either in war or by terrorism. I STFU after that.

Y’all take notice! Here is my peace plan. Take all of the leftists nut jobs in CA, we can identify through voter rolls, and ship them to the ME. They can have their Mecca over there in what is present day Israel. Invite all the Israelis to move to CA and we will just give them that land. Take notice Trumpster!!!!! That’s a peace plan!

I just wonder if our money and resources would be better spent elsewhere. We put a lot of money and resources in that region, and I'm not sure what we are getting for that.

with close to 23 trillion in debt, im sure the foreign aid could be used to reduce that debt thats been climbing rapidly for a long time.
i know, if i was an american i wouldnt want to think that my childrens children and so on will be paying a debt because of govt mismanagement.

Reactions: Bbob
The real problem, is most folks don't know what a Palestinian "is".
They are Philistines.
They will seek the destruction of Israel until an earthquake splits the Eastern gate open.

Shades of Goliath. :eek:

Does that make them less deserving of life and a home?

The Kingdom of Jerusalem, especially under the guidance of the 'wise' leper king Baldwin IV,
Well up until Salah ad-Din came around and started wanting to take back the Holy Land, and Reynald de Chatillon had been violating peace and harassing caravans for a while before that, which directly led to Salah ad-Din's declaration of jihad against the Christians that time around. But Reynald got what was coming to him in a pretty badass way, so there's that. But for the majority of Baldwin's reign, peace in at least the Holy Land was kept more or less intact.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
They are Philistines.
They will seek the destruction of Israel until an earthquake splits the Eastern gate open.

See my peace plan above. It solves our issues at home, gives Israel land and allows the Philistines to um go back to what they think is rightfully theirs and in the process rid us of the crazy CA leftists and gives the crazies a possibility at their Mecca!!!! It’s brilliant!

Call me stupid and crazy, but generally people don't like a plan being imposed on them from another government that's halfway around the world.

No doubt that the interventionist policies of prior administration's has done absolutely nothing to help the region, and just stoke the fire more, but when are we going to decide to stop spending our tax dollars to fix something that's been broken long before we got in the picture?

It's a rhetorical question that we all know the answer to - it'll be when politicians, lobbyists and corporations stop making money on wars, funded by tax payers lives and tax money. So probably never.
Have you heard of the EU?

R

Is this a prophesy?

Yes....lemme be....generic.

This dude went up in the air on the Mount of Olives.
There was some other dudes named herald standing around there when he went up in the mother ship. They said hey little chillen, don't fret my pets. This same dude he be coming back jus like he done left.

So these hep cats like John the Revelator and a cool dude called Daniel, and a couple other guys, they did some tripping and seen some stuff. They seen an earthquake around the Mount of Olives, happening when the ultimate righteous dude comes back down on the Mount of Olives.

The Eastern gate was blocked up by Suliman, because he knew that this righteous dude prophecy, and wanted to make sure the Dude didn't get through that gate. Evidently Suliman believed in these cosmic acid trips, despite not ascribing to this hippy cult, having his own cult to cultivate.

There is a lot of graves in front of that Eastern gate. There is a reason for that....that I am unable to spin in a modern generic light, to play within the rules.

There is a fault line that runs from the Mount of Olives, straight through the Eastern gate. So....it's scientifically supported. Of course, this also means, someone somewhere, will poopoo the Dude, and say it was a natural phenomenon, and coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: Rthur
They are Philistines.
bingo, I see someone on here gets it.
The Palestinians will never be satisfied until isreal and the Jews are wiped off the map .
There never was a Palestine, and the Palestinians/phillistines have absolutely no claim to that land and never have .
They were bedowan arabs that came from the surrounding areas including north africa, and came to jeruselum to trade goods .
This is almost impossible to talk about without getting very biblical so I won't go any further.

Last edited:
So it has written, so it shall be.
Is this the Seventh son of a Seventh Son thing? Like this kind of thing?
Here they stand, brothers them all
All the sons, divided they'd fall
Here await the birth of the son
The seventh, the Heavenly, the chosen one