• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Press

Marinevet1

Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    It arrived today, DHL shipping has it right. Press left Germany on Tuesday at 11:34.........Chicago at 19:30.......KC ........9:55 this morning.......out for delivery......11:33..............Delivered 13:33..........

IMG_2230.JPG
    IMG_2229.JPG
    IMG_2228.JPG

A review of this press:

https://ultimatereloader.com/2019/0...nc-prazipress-120mm-reloading-press-overview/

Well, don't keep us waiting the same amount of time you did for it to be shipped over.... How do you like it?

Well, don't keep us waiting the same amount of time you did for it to be shipped over.... How do you like it?
    A beautiful piece of machine work.........brass bushings, pull on the handle is very smooth ........I need to clean up the lubricant it was shipped with, and lube the tubes, ram, and pivot points, but I think I will wait until I get it mounted on a bench........