• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories NEW PRICE As of 18 FEB 2024: Badger Ordnance Unimount 35mm Cantilever LPVO Scope Mount, black

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
Up for sale is a Badger Ordnance Unimount 35mm Cantilever LPVO Scope Mount, black, in excellent condition (see photos).

In a separate listing, I am also selling a Leupold 2-10 Mark 5 (35mm tube) LPVO Scope that would work well with this mount. If you want both of these items, we can work out a package deal discount possibly.

NEW PRICE As of 18 FEB 2024: $130 shipped to your door; insurance will be the responsibility of the buyer.

PayPal Friends & Family is preferred for payment to avoid fees on my end. If you want to use traditional PayPal, you'll have to cover all transaction fees (+3%). I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

Attachments

• IMG_2149.jpg
    IMG_2149.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2150.jpg
    IMG_2150.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Reactions: simonp