• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NEW PRICE As of 18 FEB 2024: Schmidt and Bender 5-25x56 PM II/LP/MTC/LT scope, MSR reticle, Tenebraex - Mint Condition

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
Up for sale is a Schmidt and Bender 5-25x56 PM II/LP/MTC/LT scope with an MSR reticle, and Tenebraex lens caps. It is in mint condition (see photos) since it was never used in the field and only sat in my safe the past couple of years.

The original retail cost of this scope was $4500 plus another $60 for the lens caps.

NEW PRICE As of 18 FEB 2024: $2550 shipped with insurance to your door.

PayPal Friends & Family is preferred for payment to avoid fees on my end. If you want to use traditional PayPal, you'll have to cover all transaction fees (+3%). I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

IMG_2120.jpg
IMG_2121.jpg
IMG_2122.jpg
IMG_2123.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sika64 and ShtrRdy