• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NEW PRICE As of 18 FEB 2024: Swarovski El Range 10x42 Range Finder Binoculars with Tracking Assistant, Like New

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
Up for sale is a pair of like new Swarovski El Range 10x42 Range Finder Binoculars with Tracking Assistant. They were never used in the field and sat in my gear cage the past 8 months. This is an awesome piece of kit and I'm only selling it because I have another pair that I got from work and do not need a spare.

The usual retail cost of these binos is almost $4000.

NEW PRICE As of 18 FEB 2024: $2900 shipped to your door; insurance will be the responsibility of the buyer.

PayPal Friends & Family is preferred for payment to avoid fees on my end. If you want to use traditional PayPal, you'll have to cover all transaction fees (+3%). I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

Attachments

• IMG_2140.jpg
    IMG_2140.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 55
Last edited: