• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NEW PRICE As of 24 Feb 2024: Stuteville Precision / Impact 737 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle with Manners T4A Stock + Extras

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
PRICE DROP (as of 24 February 2024): $3500 shipped to your FFL

Up for sale is one of my rifle builds - see below list of all components that went into it and attached photos. NOTE: The scope and rings on the rifle are NOT INCLUDED in this sale.

I put this rig together for competing in PRS and teaching courses, but never used it for either. It has only 20 rounds on the barrel from an initial zeroing session and shot sub ½ MOA with Hornady 140 grain ELD-Match. The rifle has sat in my gun safe for the last 2 years and as such, everything with it is in like new/excellent condition.

The total original retail cost of this complete turn-key build was over $5000 (cost of items, shipping, taxes, etc.). I'm letting it go for $3500 shipped to your FFL, saving you cash and all the waiting that you would have to endure when it comes to lengthy lead times from Impact Precision, Manners, etc.

PayPal Friends & Family is preferred for payment to avoid fees on my end. If you want to use traditional PayPal, you'll have to cover all transaction fees (+3%). I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

BUILD LIST BELOW

Stuteville Precision Impact 737 action

Manners Custom T4A stock (standard fill) with Mini-Chassis DBM, Sykes Clutch, 1.25” straight barrel channel, Ingenuity Gun Works Adjustarail (includes barricade blocks and Picatinny rail adapter) https://ingenuityprecision.com/product/adjustarail-system/

Stuteville Precision Bartlein 6.5mm Creedmoor 26” Barrel, M24 Contour, 5/8-24 threaded muzzle, 1-7.7 twist, Cerakoted graphite black

Harris / Larue Tactical QD bipod with Atlas detachable feet adapter/receivers, and Pod-Loc quick lever

TriggerTech Diamond adjustable trigger

Badger Ordnance muzzle brake

Accuracy International AICS magazine

Stuteville Precision / Impact action wrench

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg
IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg
IMG_2114.jpg

Last edited:
BTT - replied to all PMs. Appreciate all the interest and the trade offers, but raising cash for an upcoming home improvement project is my priority right now. Thanks!

Last edited:
If this rifle does not sell soon, I will part it out and sell the barreled action and all the individual components separately.

I already have several folks asking about the barreled action but no real offers.

PM me with what you would want from the rifle and the buyer with the highest offer/best deal will get it.

Thanks!

Reactions: dlouie87
I'll let the barreled action with no trigger or muzzle brake go for $1925 shipped to your door. If you want the action wrench (which I highly recommend you get), it will sell for $85.

First "I'll Take It" post gets the above items.

What did you arrive at for a final price on the package originally posted? I am interested in in the entire build as listed, but like you need to generate cash in order to purchase your rifle. In my case, I would need to sell me Ruger RPR Gen3 with all upgrades.
What is your bottom dollar so I know what to try and get for my Ruger, and still stay on speaking terms with my wife.

What did you arrive at for a final price on the package originally posted? I am interested in in the entire build as listed, but like you need to generate cash in order to purchase your rifle. In my case, I would need to sell me Ruger RPR Gen3 with all upgrades.
What is your bottom dollar so I know what to try and get for my Ruger, and still stay on speaking terms with my wife.
Hi ChuckND - please PM me to discuss. Thanks in advance.

I got the rifle in today, I haven't had a chance to look it over but I noticed the action wrench is not a Stuteville Precision / Impact action wrench its a defiance?? Are they the same.

And the trigger isn't a diamond, it's a special

20240403_183019.jpg

I'm assuming the torque specs on that action/bottom metal are the standard 65 inch pounds??

Please PM me.

The Defiance and Stuteville action wrenches are the same and the one I sent will work with the action. My shooting partner and I used it to mount the barrel on the action when we put the rifle together. To be honest, I thought it was from Stuteville and never really paid attention to the branding on it since it sat in my tool locker so long.

The mix-up on the trigger is totally my fault. To make this right, I will do either of the following for you:

- Refund you the full retail value of the trigger ($259) and you send it back to me.

OR

- Refund the difference in retail cost between a Special and a Diamond ($344 - 259 = $85).

Let me know and I will take care of this ASAP.

Lastly, as for the torque specs, you are correct 65 inch pounds for both screws.

Again, apologies for the above and feel free to PM/call me discuss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krob95