• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment New Primed 308 Win Brass - Norma made in Sweden $49.95 / 100 ct

RavenRocksPrecision

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2023
NC
www.ravenrocksprecision.com
Brand new never loaded (not pulled, not demilled) 308 Winchester brass Made by Norma in Sweden and primed by Norma (using Norma LRP made in Germany). The headstamp is MAI (unfulfilled contract).

Text 910-803-1726 or send a message here with questions. Check it out below on our new website:

Attachments

• 308 win primed close up-1.jpg
    308 win primed close up-1.jpg
    626.7 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: winxp_man
Ordered some a few minutes ago. Finally decided to get into reloading. Excited but a little bit nervous to say the least.

Ordered some a few minutes ago. Finally decided to get into reloading. Excited but a little bit nervous to say the least.
Thanks, we appreciate it. It's been a popular product, and a really great deal in our opinion. Enjoy learning to reload!

Reactions: mwiggi
Sorry, not at this time. This 308 primed brass acquisition was more of a one-off. Once it's gone, we'll have mostly unprimed brass. We have some SRP unprimed brass on order from another OEM. ETA is TBD.

Advice: don't go too crazy buying stuff yet. Try to keep it simple. You're buying brass that's ready to load. So you need to add powder, and press a bullet in. Do you have those tools yet? If not, lots of us have extra stuff (like the asshats who have 4 setups and don't use any of them now -- me), and you could probably score some deals on very gently used stuff.

Press
Powder Measure
Scale
Dies
Caliper

Powder
Bullets

PM if you need counseling or advice.

Advice: don't go too crazy buying stuff yet. Try to keep it simple. You're buying brass that's ready to load. So you need to add powder, and press a bullet in. Do you have those tools yet? If not, lots of us have extra stuff (like the asshats who have 4 setups and don't use any of them now -- me), and you could probably score some deals on very gently used stuff.

Press
Powder Measure
Scale
Dies
Caliper

Powder
Bullets

Case trimming tools. Yup, there is a lot to learn. Compared to what I started off with to what I have now, damn have things changed for the better! Love my amp mkII unit for annealing!

Press
Powder Measure
Scale
Dies
Caliper

Powder
Bullets

I’ll definitely be asking loads of questions. Thanks for taking the time and letting me know you’d help out. I’ve got most everything listed, but was going to wait to see what else I needed till I started actually reloading. Going to try to use the Lee classic loader to start off with before buying press and dies. Wasn’t 100% sure what dies to buy, but planning on getting some soon, once I figure out which ones I should buy. I know I need a FL die, but other than that, I’m not sure.

Can’t believe the amount of equipment out there and I honestly don’t know what half the stuff does. I’ve got family that’s really into reloading, so I plan on getting their advice first.

ordered a few as well... looking forward to getting them
Got mine yesterday, I’m also in NC. Brass looks good.
Awesome. Thank you both. I think you'll be pretty happy with them. We are starting to get lower on inventory. Burn down rate suggests 2-3 more weeks in stock just FYSA if you need to work up any loads and decide you want more.

first batch arrived and looks great... ordered another batch - can't new have too much brass! thanks again.