• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*New Product Release* MDT 3RD Long Action Magazines

MDT_OFFICIAL

Official Account of Modular Driven Technologies
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2019
mdttac.com
New 3RD Long Action 300WM and 30-06 Magazines for your CIP inlets.

300WM MDT 3RD Polymer magazine
https://mdttac.com/300wm-mdt-aics-la-polymer-magazine-3-rnd/

30-06 MDT 3RD Polymer magazine
https://mdttac.com/30-06-mdt-aics-la-polymer-magazine-3-rnd/

1702402486760.png

I hope 300prc is in the near future. I have a HNT26 in 300prc using your 5 round aics mags and they don’t feed at all, the back of the round hangs low and doesn’t get picked up. My buddy uses the same mag in his prc but in a manners stock and it has the same issue.

Will you also bring out a 3 shot polymer 3.715 version in 3006 and 300wm?
edi
There are no plans right now for a 3.715" length 3-round magazine.

-Paige

I hope 300prc is in the near future. I have a HNT26 in 300prc using your 5 round aics mags and they don’t feed at all, the back of the round hangs low and doesn’t get picked up. My buddy uses the same mag in his prc but in a manners stock and it has the same issue
Sounds like the mag might not be sitting at the right height. If you apply upward pressure to the mag, are you able to pick up and cycle the rounds?

-Paige

Sounds like the mag might not be sitting at the right height. If you apply upward pressure to the mag, are you able to pick up and cycle the rounds?

-Paige

I’ll have to check. If I push down on the front of the round it’ll pick it up

These 3 rounders look cool. I will share that I didn't buy a Field Stock & 3-rd SA magazines from you guys because it was not listed in the array of stocks that the 3-rounder SA magazine fits. I figured if it's your own stock it would be listed if it fits - do you know if your 3rd SA mag does or does not fit your Field stock?

I was hoping for long action flush fit mags for the HNT26 like you offer for the short action, but I'll have to wait for another version that will work with 7 PRC and 300 PRC.

Reactions: Jakeweb09
These 3 rounders look cool. I will share that I didn't buy a Field Stock & 3-rd SA magazines from you guys because it was not listed in the array of stocks that the 3-rounder SA magazine fits. I figured if it's your own stock it would be listed if it fits - do you know if your 3rd SA mag does or does not fit your Field stock?
It does fit

-Paige

Reactions: lash
I was hoping for long action flush fit mags for the HNT26 like you offer for the short action, but I'll have to wait for another version that will work with 7 PRC and 300 PRC.
We are looking to release for the 7mm PRC in the future.

-Paige

Reactions: lash
Good stuff! Been hoping for flush(-ish) 300WM & 30-06 mags for a while for CIP AICS (or @HawkinsPrecision Hunter bottom metals - would have switched my 300wm bottom metal for those) so I'll definitely be buying some of these for both a 300WM and 30-06. Having said that, wish they were metal if there's ever a v2.

edit: remembered my Atlasworxs bottom metal for my Weatherby Vanguard LA only comes in 3.715 so guess no 30-06 mags. Bummer.