• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New product reveal pending, are you in?

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
Okay this is probably a quick trip to crazy town, the train has left the station and I'm on it!

We are known for our "Supporting Products" as such we'll be introducing a couple of low key products for specific applications during the last part of 2014, several were shown at SHOT but not this one. This one is special. It has real-world support application (A friend that has a ton of such experience and I were doing some "crop" control and hatched the idea) as well as PRS and 3-gun competition usefulness.

It's like nothing else I've ever seen but I'm thinking that as soon as you see it, 90% of you will know its application because you're just that smart! I want to believe of that 90%, 90% would use it! LOL, no seriously, if 5% used it that would be a great start.

The provisional patent is being put together and the final prototype machined so production should be starting in the next 3 weeks for release to the market in the last quarter 2014.

We have limited manufacturing capacity from here on out of 2014 due to demand of our current products, add the PSR and soon to be released 5-H bipods, we'll be busy. I don't want to use up time on machines we don't have nor do I have time for another "SH intro special" at that time of the year (The PSR intro was a huge hit but I used up all my in-house favors doing it!!!).

Here's the forecast, a limited production say 100 units due to current machine load, a quantity (say 60) has been tentatively spoken for by the aforementioned friend. It's is fine by me to run this number to satisfy his requirement but want to see what if any SH members would be interested based on these scant details. Easier to run a few more when set up than setting back up.

This American made item will retail under 165.00, question is do you want one for no more than 115.00 delivered as the SH intro?

It's a gamble but those that know B&T know if you don't like our products, we don't want you to have them. Same applies here.

No additional questions will be answered. I know there are a ton of holes in the description but its all I'm giving up till it shuts down at midnight on Friday 12, 2014.

And please don't say you're on-board if you have zero intention, I'd rather have 3 guys say yes and follow-through than 300 that don't. We'll for sure do a formal intro by SHOT 2015.

Thank you one and all for your patronage and considerations.

Sure. Why not? Never been disppointed by your products.

I'm in for one. When are the 5H bipods due out?

Last edited:
I would like to be in for one. I've been very pleased with the BT10 and the PSR.

I'm in!

So does the reply in this thread put us on the list or do we need to email/pm you?

Last edited:
Yes. You have a proven track record for innovative high quality equipment, so not really a gamble. The only gamble will IF I have a regular use for it, and that is a low risk venture IMO.

EDIT: I think It's a 30"-60" shooting stick monopod. :cool:

Last edited:
Put me on board. Been waiting for you guys to take some more of my money, I just expected to know why.

Well peer pressure. I'm in although competent lost ad to the item. Tell us when
Seth

If I don't say count me in I feel like I might be bummed out later.

I'm in. Put me down for one of whatever it is.