• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW PRODUCT - Tac Ready Equipment Bandoleer

TAC READY

Private
Minuteman
We are very excited to introduce this new equipment carrying product. And the first thing we should do is thank those that tested and provided the feedback that added tremendously to the finished product.

The Equipment Bandoleer is specifically designed for load bearing comfort and grab-and-go flexible storage of those vital items you might need for tactical call-outs, field shooting, hunting, or even just a hike in the woods. The body of the bandoleer is cut to follow the natural shape of the body while supporting the contents of the pockets and molle attachable section. The shoulder strap is a full 2" wide to help spread the weight of even the heaviest load-outs and has a quick-release buckle. For storage there are 6 pockets (5 standard and 1 magnum sized) with an area configured for molle type attachment of specialized cases or equipment such as the Tac Ready LRF Case.

As you can see below, the 5 standard sized pockets can hold items such as AICS magazines, AR10 magazines, GPS units, camera, radio, small binoculars, even a 30 round AR magazine. The magnum sized pocket will hold a 20 round box of 300 win mag ammo, a Swarovski LRF unit, PDA and similar sized equipment.

When wearing the Equipment Bandoleer it can be moved to the back if a prone position is needed or slid full across the chest for access to all the pockets and equipment you are carrying.

Retail price is $95.00

These are currently in stock at the RO online store << here >>

Like all our products these are hand sewn right here in the USA.

front_carry_400.jpg

(shown above with optional molle pistol holster)

side_carry_400.jpg

(the bandoleer can be comfortably worn in many positions)

unloaded_on_stone_400.jpg

(from left to right: Garmin GPS, box of M118LR, Magpul AR10 mag, Magpul AR15 mag, 2 AR15 20 round mags, Swarovski LRF in magnum pocket, molle pistol holster attached)

three_config_400.jpg

(top unit is base configuration, in the middle shown with holster attached, and below is configured with LRF case and Kestrel wind meter case)

Re: NEW PRODUCT - Tac Ready Equipment Bandoleer

Looks good David ... Curious about the other D ring point... Is it possible to wear it as a belt or like a load bearing setup?

Any chance to check one out at the clinic?

David,

How about a better looking model, other than that. Looks good.

David,
Can this be worn in a belt style set up as well?
I like the versatility, pretty slick set-up....

Is it possible to have the the bandoleer without the pockets ?
only with 3 molle lines.... I think will be a good solution to permit personal custom set up

I got to play with this Bandoleer set up and it was actually really good. Very comfortable.

I like this set up better than a "Go Bag". I didn't want to give it back.

Respectfully,

--KJ

Damn that looks hot. I want one.

Tac Ready,
Can't tell by the photo, but I had something similar I made for myself years ago, though not nearly as nice. The only problem was due to the weight of the last items, in your case a pistol, it would always slide down so the heaviest was lowest. Resolved the problem with 3 grommet holes, one on each end and one in the middle, which i could use any one of the three as a tie down to my belt or pant loop which kept the configuration in the area I wanted it to be. Later switched it to a velcro loop that could attach to the grommet so I could move or adjust it quickly if needed. Looks awesome as does all you equipment.

I'm wondering if the Serpa Quick Disconnect (using a Serpa holster of course) would work on that? ...or would the holster & pistol have a tendency to lean out...off balance?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason_B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good David ... Curious about the other D ring point... Is it possible to wear it as a belt or like a load bearing setup?

Any chance to check one out at the clinic? </div></div>

The D-rings (there are two) were originally designed to be attachment points for connecting the bandoleer to the outside of a pack. I will have several at the clinic for folks to check out and get hands on.

David

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">David,

How about a better looking model, other than that. Looks good. </div></div>

Vu, I'm working on it! The Lu man has offered to round up some of his female posse to do some fit checks for us. :)

We'll see.

David

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: QUICKONTHEDRAW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">David,
Can this be worn in a belt style set up as well?
I like the versatility, pretty slick set-up....</div></div>

I'll have some out at the range for NorCal events so you can see if it will work in the manner you are thinking.

David.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it possible to have the the bandoleer without the pockets ?
only with 3 molle lines.... I think will be a good solution to permit personal custom set up </div></div>

We've thought about that configuration and may produce a model like that in the future. With our first swing at the overall concept we wanted to produce a relatively inexpensive solution for folks. With the pockets sewn on a customer doesn't also have to invest in additional pouches.

I do understand that folks may already own particular style molle pouches they would like to run on this style of load bearing system so we will keep looking at building something down the road.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

David

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJDrake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got to play with this Bandoleer set up and it was actually really good. Very comfortable.

I like this set up better than a "Go Bag". I didn't want to give it back.

Respectfully,

--KJ </div></div>

Thanks KJ,

We actually made a few improvements since you last played with the prototype. I will have some out at the RO Bash if you are attending this year.

Best,
David

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keithtb1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tac Ready,
Can't tell by the photo, but I had something similar I made for myself years ago, though not nearly as nice. The only problem was due to the weight of the last items, in your case a pistol, it would always slide down so the heaviest was lowest. Resolved the problem with 3 grommet holes, one on each end and one in the middle, which i could use any one of the three as a tie down to my belt or pant loop which kept the configuration in the area I wanted it to be. Later switched it to a velcro loop that could attach to the grommet so I could move or adjust it quickly if needed. Looks awesome as does all you equipment. </div></div>

Thanks for the thoughts and question. We haven't built anything particular into the design to fix it in one position on the wearer's body. During testing we found that even weight loading of the pockets was the best strategy. However, even with the pistol load and with an extra magazine attached to the holster as long as you had some rifle ammo or other heavy items in other pockets the bandoleer hung very predictably.

David

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mk4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm wondering if the Serpa Quick Disconnect (using a Serpa holster of course) would work on that? ...or would the holster & pistol have a tendency to lean out...off balance?</div></div>

MK4,

I don't run a Serpa so I haven't tested that particular application. From looking at pictures of the Serpa Quick disconnect platform it does appear that it would have a tendency to "lean out" or away from any soft mounting point such as our bandoleer product.

If you decide to give our Equipment Bandoleer a try and it doesn't work out for you just contact me directly and we will provide you full refund upon return of the product.

Thanks for looking and considering our new product,

David.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TAC READY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it possible to have the the bandoleer without the pockets ?
only with 3 molle lines.... I think will be a good solution to permit personal custom set up </div></div>

We've thought about that configuration and may produce a model like that in the future. With our first swing at the overall concept we wanted to produce a relatively inexpensive solution for folks. With the pockets sewn on a customer doesn't also have to invest in additional pouches.

I do understand that folks may already own particular style molle pouches they would like to run on this style of load bearing system so we will keep looking at building something down the road.

David </div></div>

ok thanks for replay.....

I've a lot of pouches and I would to use them....
I like your custom pouch for PLRF.. so if you produce a bandoleer with molle one is for me....
I suggest also to padded the sling, will be more confortable to carry all the staff.

Very nice piece of kit. Well done

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TAC READY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it possible to have the the bandoleer without the pockets ?

David </div></div>

Another issue when you have molle rows only....is that the rig becomes too thick and big. The benefit to the pockets sewn into the sling, is that you avoid mounting alot more Nylon and plastic just to have a pouch on a sling. That kinda defeats the purpouse of a sling with gear on it.

I will be ordering one of these to use at matches along with my Tactical Tailor Removabale Operator Pack, using the sling pouches forward and pack on back for most of the match. At pit stops and in prone or awkward stages remove the pack and hike your sling to the rear and you are set while still having WTF you actually need for that single stage.

I freaking love this idea put on Nylon!! I have tried to relay this style of a pouch versus molle, to GRT a while ago but couldn't find a way to relay my concept to Nick!!!
laugh.gif

The other thing I would like to see is the other section of "Sling" be a zippered pouch over the main sling Nylon, the main sling Nylon would have rows of sewn ammo loops. Then you have a zippered pouch of looped ammo instead of a standard sling. I belive that an actual opperator could benefit much more from that style of rig than I would at a Match, but the minimalist shooters would really love to be able to carry an entire match's needed gear (aside from water) and be able to go. Best freakin "Go Now Bag" I could imagine...leave it with your rifle and never wonder if you have what you need again.

Good Job!

PS: "davide" they make each one (I assume) so a custom order is not really that custom considering it is already a custom made item. Funny what quality gear buys you.....
IMHO
smirk.gif