• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW PRODUCT the S.A.R.G. bipod tension knob

Cheese

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2006
CONUS
****NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT****
SARG (Shooter Adjustable Rotary Grip) Knob (Patent Pending)

The SARG knob for Harris “S” style bipods was designed for a solicitation. within the family of small arms accessories.
Requirements:
-The knob device could not protrude outside of the exterior footprint of a Harris "S" type bipod.
-It could not accidentally come off the bipod during engagement or high vibration scenario's.
-Sturdy construction impervious to heat, cold, or moisture conditions
-Easily adjustable by either left or right handed shooters
-One piece construction
SARG_Knob-1.jpg

SARG2-1.jpg

Shown with the new Gen 2 DLOC-S unit
The SARG knob answers all of the requirements by the following specs:
-Threaded Heli-Coil insert for wear resistance
-One piece construction. CNC machined from a single block of 6061 T-6 aluminum
-Secondary aircraft quality locking nut included
-Easily adjustable with either left or right hand while in shooting position
-Cannot come off the bipod without the use of a ¼” socket
-No rifle contact while using the sling stud bipod attachment method
-Flat black Type 3 hard anodize finish
-Dimensions- 1.15” length, 1.250” diameter

Easily installed at individual or armorer level.
If you already have a bipod locking device it can be replaced with the included parts.

SARG knobs are being machined right now. They will be in stock within two weeks in the bipod section of www.phoenixtactical.com.

Suggested retail price $19.99.
Dealer pricing available.

I do want to say that we are in no way saying any other manufacturers bipod tension locking devices are inferior. I have used other devices for years and have KMW Pod-Locs available at Phoenix Tactical.
This is an alternative design.

Thank you,
Scott Hansen
Phoenix Tactical

Re: NEW PRODUCT the S.A.R.G. bipod tension knob

If you can post when they are operational, I would like several. nice design.

Pretty much like the knob that Larue is putting on their Harris adaption.
Click this link to see theirs.

Larue knob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you can post when they are operational, I would like several. nice design. </div></div>

Uh......US Tac Supply was already showing them..??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you can post when they are operational, I would like several. nice design. </div></div>

Uh......US Tac Supply was already showing them..?? </div></div>

Yes,

US Tac will be stocking in a few weeks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: claynewsome</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty much like the knob that Larue is putting on their Harris adaption.
Click this link to see theirs.

Larue knob

</div></div>
You should be able to get a lot more tension on this one than you can with the Larue. "better knob dynamics" You can use that saying if you like.
smile.gif

I carried the Govt issued KMW Pod Loc on a Harris BRM-S for years, and this is the best adaptation / improvement on that design that i've seen yet. Good work, ill be ordering them for my personal stuff when they're available.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sosicmcise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I carried the Govt issued KMW Pod Loc on a Harris BRM-S for years, and this is the best adaptation / improvement on that design that i've seen yet. Good work, ill be ordering them for my personal stuff when they're available. </div></div>

SARG5.jpg

Off to anodizing already.
I have them listed here:
http://www.phoenixtactical.com/index.php...dro233nclr8cmm4

Should be shipping in two weeks.
Thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNIPERS4DUMMIES</div><div class="ubbcode-body">interesting, what's the weight? </div></div>

The SARG knob weighs in at 0.6oz.
As a comparison a Pod-Loc weighs 1.2
Half the weight.

Thank you,

Looks good, and I almost just bought a podlock. I guess I get one of these instead. Is anyone shipping these free freight?

nice looking product. i'll have to pick one of these babies up, for my next "S" series.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr Pink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice looking product. i'll have to pick one of these babies up, for my next "S" series. </div></div>

Should have them late next week or first thing the week after.

Thank you.

knobs are back from anodizing and looking great.
Heli-coils are being installed.
The first couple of batches go to the Military customers so I should be shipping at the end of next week.

Just an FYI....

Thank you,
Scott