• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW PRODUCT: VIPERSKINS Pistol Grip AICS Skins

Victor Co Heather

Victor Company USA
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2006
SOCAL USA
www.victorcompanyusa.com
Hello Hiders-

The best rifle stock in the world just got better!

I'm proud to announce our new product, <span style="font-weight: bold">VIPERSKINS</span> is about to hit the market. They are pistol grip upgraded skins (stock sides) for the Accuracy International Chassis System (AICS).

We at Victor Company are big fans of Accuracy International products, they are the best rifle gear money can buy so our company specializes in creating upgrades for their systems. The AICS is metal chassis covered with a thumbhole gripped skins, which many shooters find uncomfortable and awkward to hold. So we took the AICS to the next level by adding a grippy pistol grip, broader forestock and more ergonomic rear stock.

ViperSkins are the ultimate upgrade for your AICS, made out of an nearly indestructible polymer which can stand up the heat an impacts of real world military operations or simple trips to the range. They weigh about the same as the original AICS skins and have a more aggressive toothy feel to the finish.

The ergonomics of ViperSkins is undeniable, once you wrap your hand around the tactile rubber pistol grip, you will undertand what you've been missing from your old thumbhole AICS.

The first batch of ViperSkins will all come in BLACK made for the SHORT ACTION AICS- both in RIGHT or LEFT HANDED - 2.0 FOLDING and 1.5 NON-FOLDING versions. Other colors and possibly long action ViperSkins may be available at a later date.

Our first run will be ready to purchase next week starting Friday 9/9/11. The introductory price will be $199.99 (not including shipping). We will also be offering optional picatinny rails which will mount on the forestock.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Our website will not be updated with proper pictures until the VIperSkins are ready for sale. Below are a few snaps we took this weekend.

Enjoy,

Michael Victor
Victor Company USA
www.victorcompanyusa.com

Viperskins1.jpg

Viperskins11.jpg

Viperskins12.jpg

Viperskins18.jpg

Viperskins13.jpg

Viperskins14.jpg

Viperskins15.jpg

Viperskins17.jpg

Viperskins16.jpg

Re: NEW PRODUCT: VIPERSKINS Pistol Grip AICS Skins

ok that is freaking awesome

I'm so buying a set for my AI 1.5 =)

One thing I can't see, is the bottom screw on the recoil pad still able to protrude forward through the skins to allow mounting of the Accu Shot monopods?

Rich

Damn, that looks really nice! I may have to give the AICS a try again.

Ed

Nice work. I'll be watching for the other colors to come out.

your a dip or paint away from any color you want.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LawnMM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm so buying a set for my AI 1.5 =)

One thing I can't see, is the bottom screw on the recoil pad still able to protrude forward through the skins to allow mounting of the Accu Shot monopods?

Rich </div></div>

Rich- yes there is a hole to mount the AccuShot monopods on the 'hook'. Though I must confess, I haven't mounted one yet but will try to get my hands on one and see how it fits.

I will have one in my hands before these are available, I will give it a whirl for ya if you can't get your hands on one.

Now that you have our attention, put a chassis and barreled action together with your skins and post some more pics!

Ed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ed Baker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that you have our attention, put a chassis and barreled action together with your skins and post some more pics!

Ed </div></div>

For Ed...

Viperskins20.jpg

Viperskins21.jpg

Viperskins22.jpg

Viperskins23.jpg

Viperskins25.jpg

Viperskins28.jpg

Viperskins27.jpg

Viperskins26.jpg

Outstanding! You're gonna sell a bunch of these! Great job.

Ed

Now THOSE are a thing of beauty!!!

I hope that you'll do the Long Action skins as well (Stage 2.0). Any way about it...those will sell like hotcakes!!

Fine work, gents!!

Looks good!!

Now, is it just the pistol grip that is a different texture then your factory AI skins?

Will these be made to fit factory AE/AW rifles also?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indypendent</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good!!

Now, is it just the pistol grip that is a different texture then your factory AI skins? </div></div>

The entire skin has the slightly more aggressive tooth to it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will these be made to fit factory AE/AW rifles also? </div></div>

Yes, they will be ready at a later date.

These look awesome!!

I can't wait to see the newest commercial...
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will these be made to fit factory AE/AW rifles also? </div></div>

Yes, they will be ready at a later date. [/quote]

DAMN, just ran out of reasons to own an AW. I think its time...

Great looking product, I just hope the grip is longer than the AIAW's grip.

"Yes, they will be ready at a later date"

Baby needs a new pair of shoes !!! Order for 6 when they become available.

Outstanding!

These should fit the AE/AW with some mods, I am pretty sure all their kinds come out of the same mold and they just cut holes and magwells differently.

I would be happy to try a set on an AE, take pics and ship em back to you if need be.

I'm impressed!

I have grown to love the AICS chassis and prefer them over a mcA5.

This could cost me dearly as I have several. How about trading in the old skins???
wink.gif

They look pretty cool. Good on you for offering an upgrade like this.

But, I, for one, would not rush out to buy an 800 dollar stock just to shit can the exterior of the stock , then spend another 200 plus to replace it.

That's just me though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fdkay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They look pretty cool. Good on you for offering an upgrade like this.

But, I, for one, would not rush out to buy an 800 dollar stock just to shit can the exterior of the stock , then spend another 200 plus to replace it.

That's just me though. </div></div>

Why would you have to shit can the old ones? I'm sure if you put your old set up for sale you could easily get $100 for them maybe even more depending on color.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello Hiders-

The best rifle stock in the world just got better!
</div></div>

Hot damn those look good! I was wondering what had ever happened to that idea after our discussion at SHOT. Those look better than I would have ever dreamed!

I really dig it, here are my issues/concerns:

1) LONG ACTION 2.0 skins!!! please, don't treat us LA guys like red headed step kids! I've got a back burner titanium action project that these would be perfect for.
grin.gif

2) FDE would rock if you start doing colors... and by that I mean something akin to magpul FDE, not that baby shit color that the regular AI skins come in, lol.

3)If you don't get around to colors, would these skins handle being hydro-dipped ok? They'd look wicked dipped in ATACS film...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

3)If you don't get around to colors, would these skins handle being hydro-dipped ok? They'd look wicked dipped in ATACS film... </div></div>

That might work but how durable is the hydo dipping though?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RWSGunsmithing</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

3)If you don't get around to colors, would these skins handle being hydro-dipped ok? They'd look wicked dipped in ATACS film... </div></div>

That might work but how durable is the hydo dipping though?</div></div>

I don't really know, I think it depends a lot on the surface it is applied to. It's something i'd have to look into for sure, hence why I was phishing for info here, lol.

Well, I guess I am safe since these aren't available for the Savage actions... might have to get another Remmy now.

DK

Wow, tatoo M...that's awesome! You've been busy in my absence
wink.gif

holy shit these are perfect. I actually like them better than the ax chassis. I was considering buying the ax la to replace my aics 2.0, but for sure will just be getting a set of these instead.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RWSGunsmithing</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

That might work but how durable is the hydo dipping though?</div></div>

That was exactly my thoughts on painting it. I have not problems spraying it with some duracoat to get the color I want, but every time I scratch it there are going to be gaping black gashes poking through the paint. At least with my FDE skins it's hard to tell I've scratched them to hell because the plastic is the same color all the way through.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fdkay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They look pretty cool. Good on you for offering an upgrade like this.

That's just me though. </div></div>

Just sell the skins you have to somebody wanting to change colors. They're up for sale, and sold, all the time right here on the Hide.

Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">holy shit these are perfect. I actually like them better than the ax chassis. I was considering buying the ax la to replace my aics 2.0, but for sure will just be getting a set of these instead. </div></div>

I think these are going to see a bunch of business. These skins have all the advantages of the AX and none of the downsides. I don't need, like, or have any desire to have that rail system/barrel tube thing on the AX. I do like the new buttstock and pistol grip on the AX. Best of all, this is a 200 dollar upgrade with anywhere from 100-150 on the back end when you sell your used skins. The AX chassis is 1300 bones.

Cheap and effective upgrade. Can't wait to get my hands on a set. I will post some pics with skins on, off, side by side, etc for comparison.

Rich

Love to see these in a long action

have to get one for my short action also

very nice

Mike, these look fantastic!

Any cahnce of doing a version to replace the standard AI stock sides on my AW?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Yes, they will be ready at a later date. </div></div>