• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Production Desert Tech MDR Review Video

How many are currently in stock? :)

Well the one they tested was a preproduction unit, was hand delivered, and they had to return it a few days after filming. I would hazard a guess that they have none in stock and it'll be awhile, they still have to fill those pre-orders first.

Dave

file.jpg
A lot of people think this was a pre-production gun, it really is not. From what I was told I think that the only thing that will be changed is smaller gas porting, that is all in the barrel assembly gas block. This is like switching out a gas block no big deal. Not even sure why it was a problem. The gun runs really well suppressed, with the 2 suppressors I have tried. I'm going to run it with a Delta P Designs suppressor tonight.

Hey OT, great video on run-and-gun +details, but a little lacking on the accuracy testing department. Any chance you folks could get out there with some match ammo and a rest/sled/bench/rear bag of some kind and give the MDR a proper 5x5, 6x5, or 3x10 accuracy test so we actually know who the production barrels are capable of? I'm sure a ton of folks, especially on this board are interested.

Hey OT, great video on run-and-gun +details, but a little lacking on the accuracy testing department. Any chance you folks could get out there with some match ammo and a rest/sled/bench/rear bag of some kind and give the MDR a proper 5x5, 6x5, or 3x10 accuracy test so we actually know who the production barrels are capable of? I'm sure a ton of folks, especially on this board are interested.

Second this request!