• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories New Products - McLeod Precision - Kestrel Mount, Optics Bridge, Wind Flag and Xero Rest update

McLeod_Precision

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2021
Arizona
www.mcleodprecision.com
Pictures first....

Kestrel Mount_bottom_small.jpgKestrel Mount_front_small.jpgKestrel Mount_rear_small.jpgKestrel Mount_Xero_rest_small.JPG
OB_bottom_view_close_small.jpgOB_edge_view_close_small.jpgOB_full_assm_closeup2_small.jpgOB_full_assm_wide_small.jpgOB_top_view_close_small.jpg

Full details and available for purchase at
mcleodprecision.com

Kestrel Mount -
  • Designed to work with the Optics Bridge or any other universal mounting need for your Kestrel.

• Includes a 4 sided ARCA on the bottom so it can be rotated 90 degrees if needed for your clamp orientation. Can also be hard mounted via a standard 1/4-20 camera style screw in the center or via 10-32 tapped holes in a standard ARMS17 pattern.

• The grip fingers are designed to slide directly into the slots cut in the sides of your Kestrel with the perfect amount of tension. The rear of the Kestrel does not contact the back of the mount, preventing chafing.

• Made from 6061-T6 aluminum in the USA. Carbon Grey Cerakote applied.

• Includes the Kestrel Mount, (2) 10-32 screws and (1) 1/4-20 camera style screw.
Optics Bridge -
  • Clamp the Optics Bridge into your ball head and attach your optics, kestrel, range finder and wind flag.

• Provides countersunk holes for common 1/4"-20 camera style screws to attach directly to those type of mounts on your devices.

• 10-32 tapped holes set on a 1.1" ARMS17 standard pattern throughout, allowing attachments of clamps anywhere, top or bottom.

• Full length, double sided ARCA rail. "Rotator" ARCA block included that allows a 90 degree presentation to your ball head. Very important for ball heads like the anvil-30 so the operating handle stays in the proper orientation.

• The "Rotator" can be moved anywhere on the bottom of the rail for offset if you prefer all of your accessories on one side of your optics.
  • Made from 6061-T6 aluminum in the USA.

• 11.9" Long X .4" Thick X 1.5" wide at 8.8 oz weight. Extremely rigid.
Xero Sled V2 -

• V2 update - added in 3 center holes tapped 1/4"-20 so you can thread in your mini Xero Tripod or anything else interesting. Also check out the Kestrel Mount which clamps into the existing clamp on the Xero Sled and now you have a great benchrest setup or for your other non ARCA setup rifles.
Thanks for looking at the new stuff. Everything is in stock. Let me know if you have questions. Don't forget your HIDE20 code and shipping is included in price.

Attachments

• OB_top_view_close_small.jpg
    OB_top_view_close_small.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 37
  • OB_top_assm_close_small.jpg
    OB_top_assm_close_small.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Beyond The Myth
Wednesday bump and here is another product I am creatively calling "Wind Flag". I was not planning to sell these, I just made one for myself and had enough parts to make 3 more. My PRS buddies snapped them up and ditched the canabalized arrows they were using and advised I make another batch.

There are two available now and I will have 10 more ready in a week or so. Not sure if I will make anymore after that.

Also notice the gold version of the Optics Bridge in the photo. I have one of those available if you like bling. PM me for that, it is not on the website.

Details from the website below:
Mcleodprecision.com

Build it yourself or buy it here already done. Your call. Here is the recipe.

ARCA clamp machined for friction fit .240" OD carbon fiber tube inserted into top of clamp and retained by threading the inside of carbon tube 8-32 and a locking screw from beneath the clamp. Very rigid.

Length set to fit inside a PRS backpack at 17" total.

ARCA clamp is slim to save space on the Optics Rail. Easily and quickly remove for the pack out.

Top has a stainless steel swivel retained by threading the carbon fiber tube and friction locking in a 8-32 screw. Flag is very responsive and readable for wind speed without being totally obtrusive.

Under 3oz total weight. Price includes shipping. $49

20240409_155552.jpg
20240409_155637.jpg20240409_155820.jpg

20240409_155814.jpg