• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New project done, water cooled 50?

NVP

Minuteman
Oct 17, 2006
Indiana
100-1.jpg

099.jpg

096.jpg

What's the needed flow rate vs rate of fire? Or is it just fill it, shoot til empty, etc.?

I'd be interested in a range report and verification of the accuracy. If maintained, or improved, you would be ready for anything!

That is so sweet...... :)

Do you just plug your garden hose in one side, and have another hose draining the water off somewhere else?

Totally Awesome!

Stats please. Just showing that awesome and not giving us anything to dream about for stats is just plain mean. I was thinking of a water cooled bolt but this is just over the top cool.

Sorry guys, been a little busy to get on. These are, in fact, simulated fire replicas that run on oxygen and propane. I hate to burst bubbles but they aren't "real". They are built for military vehicle restoration projects and for whomever wants a center piece of attention. At a 450 round rate of fire, they do sound remarkably real. We do appreciate the comments though. Hoosier Hot-Shot

I will try to post more pics and videos soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Would be great to see some more pics / vids of your work. Also if you or anyone else has info on Huey door mounts I would appreciate it. I am setting up a Huey for display in one of our Returned Services League clubs. We have the Huey and a door mount M60 but I need to fabricate the mount.