• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Project Veritas video, interesting.....

it's cool and all , but not going to change a thing either way government is corrupt , anthony fauci lied , china leaked it millions die millions more will die look at what snowden showed two years after they are doing the same thing nothing stopped no one involved was arrested or punished . Pro comunist still controle the white house , the senate and house . we as a nation allow it and will continue to allow it to happen , kids will go back to schools that are indoctrinating them into pro communist ideals . does knowing more details on how bad they are make anyone feel better ? none of them will do any jail time nor be burned alive so they continue to do what they did before push for more money till the next pandemic hits and the one after that . cool post , thanks .

it's cool and all , but not going to change a thing either way government is corrupt , anthony fauci lied , china leaked it millions die millions more will die look at what snowden showed two years after they are doing the same thing nothing stopped no one involved was arrested or punished . Pro comunist still controle the white house , the senate and house . we as a nation allow it and will continue to allow it to happen , kids will go back to schools that are indoctrinating them into pro communist ideals . does knowing more details on how bad they are make anyone feel better ? none of them will do any jail time nor be burned alive so they continue to do what they did before push for more money till the next pandemic hits and the one after that . cool post , thanks .
Sadly we all know you are right. None of then will get in any trouble and none of thus surprises anyone. There's only one way in the history of the world that tyrany goes away....

z5r2hzEAfVlq.png

If Fox News has ANY integrity left they'll be all over this in the next days. I DO expect Newsmax and OAN to cover it- especially the data on Ivermectin, HCQ, and Interferon as curatives. This is HUGE and we can't let it be ignored.
It has been systematically repressed for the entire “plandemic”. It’s either for profits, or there is a more important reason. Whichever it is, the program to discredit these meds will continue, and it will continue to kill patients. It’s almost like the majority of Americans have turned into Canadian lefties.

All Americans should be PISSED at the Dems, RINOs, and VAX Nazis for being SO FUCKING STUPID (stupid, sinister, or both) for peddling the Left's narrative- while they also obstructed, censored, and shouted down all efforts to bring some sanity to the conversation!

Anyone who is/was in the above group should self deport or self neut...

All Americans should be PISSED at the Dems, RINOs, and VAX Nazis for being SO FUCKING STUPID (stupid, sinister, or both) for peddling the Left's narrative- while they also obstructed, censored, and shouted down all efforts to bring some sanity to the conversation!

Anyone who is/was in the above group should self deport or self neut...
yeah, ron johnson and rand paul have been sort of on their own...

I wish this document was linked in the Veritos article. I'd like to read the rest of it.

For example "the already-synthetic SARSr-CoV-WIV spike proteins" seems to imply they know this fucking virus is man made.

To say the MRNA vaccines work poorly is an understatement. My hole family is currently recovering from Covid, wife still PCR positive as of Friday & she got it 2-3 days before I did. Talked to 2 of my friends tonight. One of them and his Girlfriend currently on the recovery side & still +. The other one said of the 10 family members that got together for Christmas 9 got sick and were + for Covid.

From the above that's 14 of 15 positive for Covid & yeah all 15 Vaxed + some boosted 22 - 65 in age.

Honestly I'm glad I finally caught this shit. I've now had "aerosolized inoculation" & am an honorary member of the Branch Covidian's :cautious:

Reactions: BLEE and Milf Dots
I wish this document was linked in the Veritos article. I'd like to read the rest of it.

For example "the already-synthetic SARSr-CoV-WIV spike proteins" seems to imply they know this fucking virus is man made.

To say the MRNA vaccines work poorly is an understatement. My hole family is currently recovering from Covid, wife still PCR positive as of Friday & she got it 2-3 days before I did. Talked to 2 of my friends tonight. One of them and his Girlfriend currently on the recovery side & still +. The other one said of the 10 family members that got together for Christmas 9 got sick and were + for Covid.

From the above that's 14 of 15 positive for Covid & yeah all 15 Vaxed + some boosted 22 - 65 in age.

Honestly I'm glad I finally caught this shit. I've now had "aerosolized inoculation" & am an honorary member of the Branch Covidian's :cautious:

Reactions: 357Max
Reactions: BLEE