• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms NEW PSA AK-556 Rifle, takes AR Mags

kevad68

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY

NEW PSA AK-556 WITH 13.7" BARREL PIN AND WELDED to 16" Overall w/JMAC FLASH HIDER, SOVIET ARMS 11.5" RAIL, & ODS OCCAM HEX 2.0 FOLDING STOCK.​

Bought this new from Palmetto State Armory back in June of last year with the intention to compete in AK style events. Played with it a bit in the basement, but never took it out to use it. I replaced the JMAC TS-8 stock with a ODS OCCAM Defense Hex 2.0 folding stock as I have one like it on another rifle and I like the strength and attachment points for sling placement better than the JMAC (traded the JMAC to a friend so that's gone). I also wrapped some paracord around the cheek portion to alleviate the stock "cheek bite" a bit, but that can be removed if you don't like it. Great thing about this rifle is it takes standard 5.56 and runs PMAGS and PSA actually recommends PMAGS over aluminum for it. (The shiny area on the action in the photos isn't tarnishing / worn areas, it's just the grease that was on it reflecting in the camera's light).

It's still available on Palmetto's website if you want to double-check the specs: Model # 516551304879.

Selling to fund my daughter's new competition pistol.

Shipped to your FFL: $1,250

Specs from the website:
Caliber:5.56x45MM
Model: AK-556
Barrel Length: 13.7" Pin and Welded w/Flashider to 16" OAL
Barrel Twist Rate: 1:7"
Barrel Material: Gas Nirtride 4150 Steel Treated Barrel
Barrel Finish: Nitride
Front Trunnion: Toolcraft Bulged Hammer Forged 4340AQ
Bolt: Toolcraft Hammer Forged
Carrier: Toolcraft Hammer Forged
Fire Control Group: Single Stage, Single Hook
Dust Cover: Ribbed Dust Cover
Handguard Type: Soviet Arms 11.5" Rail and Railed Gas Tube
Grip: Magpul Grip, Black
Stock: JMAC Customs TS-8 Stock ODS OCCAM HEX 2.0 Folding Stock
Muzzle Device: Pin and welded JMAC Customs GFHC-E Flash Hider
Sights: Standard 1000 Yard Rear Sight Leaf & Fixed Front Sight
Side Scope Mount: Yes
Magazine: Includes (1) 30rd AK-47 Magazine; Where allowed by law
Cleaning Rod: Not Included
**Suppressor Mount will not work with Dead Air Nomad
**The use of Magpul (MAG571) PMAGS is recommended for use with this firearm.

SAM_5431.JPG

SAM_5437.JPG

SAM_5435.JPG

SAM_5436.JPG

SAM_5432.JPG