• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New PSA JAKL 5.56 & 300blk!

Hard for me to get excited for anything 1st gen PSA. I love right by Columbia and stories from current/prior employees on 2st gens is less than stellar.

Interesting design. Curious why they didn’t put the charger on the left side?

PSA sells the JTS M12AK. I'd love an M20AK.

20ga is way underrated, IMHO; especially for SD.

20 pellets of #3 Buck, or a 3/4 oz slug, is not something someone/something shrugs off.

That would be the one thing that gets me out from under my AR rock to buy an AK.

Greg

Last edited:
This looks like the perfect truck gun.
I work quite a ways from home sometimes and this is a perfect SHTF item for my truck bag.
perfect size rife for travel.

Looks like a good suppressor platform in 300 blkout. I will probably have to buy one after they get the kinks worked outa it.

Kind of excited for this. Enough to possibly get in on a pre-order. Always wanted a KAC pdw but thats not likely to happen. This seems the closest to it at this point.

I’m excited about this one. I need to look up how to get an AR pistol in this state. If not, I’ll have to wait for just the upper and outfit one of the ones I already have. At this price, I figure why not

At this price, I figure why not

This is my thinking for this. I know people are worried about psa designing it but they claim they ripped off the AK design and put an AR skin on it basically. Keeps me kind of hopeful it should run well.

What i was concerned with is he claims the barrel can only be factory installed/replaced since there is no barrel nut. Id like to know how the barrel is attached but still worth picking up to me.

This is my thinking for this. I know people are worried about psa designing it but they claim they ripped off the AK design and put an AR skin on it basically. Keeps me kind of hopeful it should run well.

What i was concerned with is he claims the barrel can only be factory installed/replaced since there is no barrel nut. Id like to know how the barrel is attached but still worth picking up to me.

The barrel may not be user replaceable, because it may not be a common pattern, like an AR barrel. It just seems like the price is almost too good to be a true. I’d be down to throw down and get one though. Let’s hope it doesn’t come back to bite me in the ass

None of the shit in your videos is on the fucking PSA website. Only junk uppers and cheap ak‘s.

The barrel may not be user replaceable, because it may not be a common pattern, like an AR barrel. It just seems like the price is almost too good to be a true. I’d be down to throw down and get one though. Let’s hope it doesn’t come back to bite me in the ass

Yup, digging into things further it just seems its "difficult" for the average gun owner to swap. Supposidly they do glue ins with clamp bolts. Nothing that can't be dealt with in an afternoon.

100% ready to t&e this. Wish they could get the looks closer to the KAC and maybe full ambi controls but i won't complain either way lol. Was ready to drop stupid money on an AR build to get close to this.

I'm definitely gonna be picking one of these up in blk, worst case I'll try out psa's customer service which is supposedly pretty decent.

This is how I know who doesn’t watch the videos and doesn’t know how SHOT show works. ?

Just more false advertising, pipe dreams from PSA, like their MP5. Get you on the website in hopes that you’ll just settle for a junk upper instead since you‘re there.

Just more false advertising, pipe dreams from PSA, like their MP5. Get you on the website in hopes that you’ll just settle for a junk upper instead since you‘re there.

^^^Found the troll^^^

False advertising how? Did the video tell you to go to their website to order the item?

And are you referring to the same PSA junk uppers that Henderson Defense uses on their range with full auto lowers and puts tens of thousands of rounds through?

But you’re right, the MP5 clone and JAKL are just more vaporware that we’ll never see, just like the American made AKs that they promised. And that 9mm AK they promised. And that prototype AR that accepts AK magazines. And the PCC. And the AK with the FN barrel. And the prototype AK triangle folding brace. And the clone M16 and M4 lowers. Oh wait, never mind, they actually produced all that stuff and it’s currently available.

But I’m sure it’s easily missed on their website that you obviously visited, even though the video above had no indication that the JAKL upper was available for sale at their website.

I'd be game for one possibly.
I dont like short AR's
As truck gun it could be good

Kind of excited for this. Enough to possibly get in on a pre-order. Always wanted a KAC pdw but thats not likely to happen. This seems the closest to it at this point.
I'm doing a slow build, and almost cancelled my PSA lower kit with and SB3. But... maybe I still want the extension benefits of a folding adapter. I'm just wondering if this means an sbpdw is back on my list.

I realize C-19 has slowed everything down, but if memory serves, these were supposed to be released by now.
They must have had them pretty much done and ready for shipment
Hopefully once the quarantine is lifted, these will start shipping very quickly. Can’t even order one yet.

Was it 3rd quarter?! Wow! I totally missed that.
Now I wish I wouldn’t have sold my SBR project. 😑

Jakl mates to your existing AR15 lower

Anyone have any updates on this? Been waiting quite awhile

Well let’s hope by January 2021, otherwise there’s a chance that firearm never sees the light of day.
😳

How about January 2022. Still, no release but the rumors I have read say uppers are $599. Would still like to have a 7.5" .300 black.

At this point they could be .59 cents!
Unfortunately, I’m past the point of believing a single word PSA says.