• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New PT&G Detach Mag Btm Mtl 338 LM & 300 Win Mag

Re: New PT&G Detach Mag Btm Mtl 338 LM & 300 Win Mag

What US Mil rifle is it used on?

The new adition m 40 from what we are told. The great thing is it is a drop in BDL with a single stack acis.

Would love to hear some field reports on this! Anyone have some hands-on time yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kiff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The new adition m 40 from what we are told. The great thing is it is a drop in BDL with a single stack acis. </div></div>

New m40 ?

I will give you more info as time and Remington will let me. I think that Kory and myself may get in deep shit here if we say much more about any plans by Remington,Crane or any one else. I do know this freaking bottom metal will go good with the Stiller group buy 338 and mag actions.

All I can say is that the entire UK rely on Mr Kiff for reamers. Why not trust him for DBM, it's beaufitul.

It will take the UK by storm. Even with duty it is cheaper than anything offered here.

Pint at the bar for you Mr Kiff.

ATB

Dave

I thought the new MK 13 Mod 6 was in an AX chassis? Why would it need bottom metal?