• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New Puppy incoming

Re: New Puppy incoming

He's a cutie. I like the name. It will probably be appropriate for the first few months, but nothing a little good training and structure won't take care of.

Enjoy my friend. Dogs are one of God's true blessing, at least to me. I would to anything for my two.

I want a dutch for my next. I have a 4 month old Malinois right now and he's a ton of fun. He could use another buddy. They grow so fast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Felderthewelder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is so unbearably cute.</div></div>

Either this is a chick or this dudes girlfriend is posting for him!!
confused.gif

we have a 2 and a half year old chocolate lab, i think they will compliment well. the lab is still a high energy dog but nothing compares to the shepherds, except maybe a jack russel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we have a 2 and a half year old chocolate lab, i think they will compliment well. the lab is still a high energy dog but nothing compares to the shepherds, except maybe a jack russel. </div></div>

Adorable puppy, they're so cute at that age.

Try a lab/husky mix, now those are high-energy :p

I love mine though, but it's near impossible to wear him out.