• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater New, really phony show--Hillbilly Blood

xs hedspace

hippie redneck geezer
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2005
Bearsville, NY
A new low in phony backwoods "reality show" on TV. Hillbilly Blood, is the name. Started watching one about we're runnin short on moonshine, time to brew some up. WTF! They hike way up a mountain, with a clam boiler pot and a 5 gal bucket, and some copper tubing. Stopped watching then, figured all they could get out of a 5 gal mash was 3-4 5ths of shine, and who the hell would hike 4 hours up a mountain for that??? Another episode, I caught the last 5 minutes of, and they were cutting up a deer that was about the size of a Labrador, and saying now we got enough meat for the family...Where do they get the total idiots that write this stuff??

Last edited:
You mean that isn't how Yankees view hillbillies, hicks, and Southern folk in general? Nothing I haven't seen( and personally experienced) before.

It's not a simple kind of life by any means. It doesn't matter if you live in the backwoods of wherever.

I think they seem to understate it in the episodes by not showing the total effect, though they do verbally state it quite a bit, but I like it nonetheless.

yeah that show is so dumb! they are just trying to cash in on the duck dynasty fad and that stupid show isnt going to do it