• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*New Release* MDT Precision Bottom Metal - SA

MDT_OFFICIAL

Official Account of Modular Driven Technologies
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2019
mdttac.com
Attention all traditional rifle stock enthusiasts! We’ve created the MDT Precision Bottom Metal just for you, compatible with Badger M5 profiles. A blend of classic appeal and modern innovation, and the hallmark quality you expect from every MDT product. The reliability of 6061 anodized aluminum combined with features you won't find anywhere else. Let's redefine tradition.

Here is the link: https://mdttac.com/mdt-precision-bottom-metal-sa/

Attachments

• MDT_BottomMetalPR_03__71094.jpg
    MDT_BottomMetalPR_03__71094.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 200
  • MDT_BottomMetalPR_01__37839.jpg
    MDT_BottomMetalPR_01__37839.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 193
This is awesome and I needed it a few weeks ago!

The next foundation I pick up will get
One of these.

Any plans to make an M7 compatible version?

Damn. I need a long action 700 for the AG comp stock I just ordered.

Any plans to make a Long action 700 variant M5 bottom metal, for your 4.05” mags, that fits in a Seekins cut action?
Thanks

Reactions: Butler12
Attention all traditional rifle stock enthusiasts! We’ve created the MDT Precision Bottom Metal just for you, compatible with Badger M5 profiles. A blend of classic appeal and modern innovation, and the hallmark quality you expect from every MDT product. The reliability of 6061 anodized aluminum combined with features you won't find anywhere else. Let's redefine tradition.

Here is the link: https://mdttac.com/mdt-precision-bottom-metal-sa/
Is this a direct drop-in for 700's or does it require fitting?

You guys did an amazing job with the ESS and window mag being compatible with winchester m70 rifles. You guys should do the same with this bottom metal. Make it work on m70s to where we can feed them from AI mags...

You guys did an amazing job with the ESS and window mag being compatible with winchester m70 rifles. You guys should do the same with this bottom metal. Make it work on m70s to where we can feed them from AI mags...
Thank you for the request and I will make sure to pass on to our team!

Any chance you can confirm the compatibility with the Manners M5 Mini chassis?

I want to order a manners to use this bottom metal with to add the adjustable mag catch functionality but I’ve seen certain M5 bottom metals not fit correctly with the M5 chassis.

Any chance you can confirm the compatibility with the Manners M5 Mini chassis?

I want to order a manners to use this bottom metal with to add the adjustable mag catch functionality but I’ve seen certain M5 bottom metals not fit correctly with the M5 chassis.
We are not too familiar with this particular chassis. You will have to confirm with Manners if their chassis has a Badger M4 profile. If it does, then our bottom metal will work.

Reactions: George of Lydda
Can anyone confirm (like you know, not think. Foundation gets fairly specific on their inlets) if this fits in a foundation with Hawkins m5 inlet?

Thanks

Send me one and I’ll try it in one of the 10 foundations laying around.

I want to buy one but don’t have a need for a bottom metal.

Unfortunately we didn't get our orders in until they were backordered. We'd like to go ahead and get some foundations in queue to use for these, just need to verify. Waiting to hear back from John Kyle if they have tried one or have an inlet yet.

Reactions: Kadams1563
For anyone wondering, these seem to fit the Hawkins inlet on Foundation stocks. Was semi certain they would, but Foundation is always tough since they machine inlets specific to components.

View attachment 8307052
Nice! Foundation was one we checked a lot since we figured that would be a common combination.

Nice! Foundation was one we checked a lot since we figured that would be a common combination.

I'm sure you're aware, but you can send one to John Kyle and they'll add it to their available inlets. It'll obviously work with the Hawkins inlet, but I wouldn't be surprised if people pass something up because they don't see it on the list of available inlets.

Reactions: MDT_OFFICIAL
Can you confirm if it'll work with a Foundation stock which was inletted for a Vudoo DBM? Apparently it's close to the Badger M5 spec but not exactly the same.

Can you confirm if it'll work with a Foundation stock which was inletted for a Vudoo DBM? Apparently it's close to the Badger M5 spec but not exactly the same.
We have not been able to confirm with that particular DBM. However, we do offer a 30-day return policy for you to try it out, and if it does not work, send it back to us for a refund.