• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories New release - Stabilator Pro v3

McLeod_Precision

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2021
Arizona
www.mcleodprecision.com
www.mcleodprecision.com to buy. $139 including shipping.

UPDATES with the STABILATOR PRO V3

MLOK + BA COMP-
Now supports any chassis with standard MLOK slots on the bottom of the fore-end. 14.9" Long. Tested on MPA ESR, XLR, KRG, Seekins, MDT and a few others. Still retains the original proprietary attachment pattern for the BA Comp for versatility.

THICKER -
Still weighs 2lbs and supports any internal weights or external dog bone type weights.

LESS WIDE - 3.5" vs 3.9" - Fits into V shaped props much easier with a medium game changer. Tank trap center bolts and v shaped tree branches for example. Also easier to grip when carrying your rifle.

GRIP LUGS -
New design gives you a point to latch onto pretty much anywhere without feeling like you are reaching for a lug. Grab several lugs at once with the meat of your thumb. Lower profile and less intrusive.

SLOTS - Attach bags with Velcro or small carabiner and paracord. Quick transition on those tie -breaker barricades without sacrificing you bag selection.

SPACING - On the MLOK setup you can slide the plate forward or back to your comfort/balance/bag engagement zone. On the BA Comp the plate sits further forward and new rear geometry clearances the new BA Comp barricade stop. Eliminates need for the spigot provision.

NEW COLOR - Standard color is now CERAKOTE STEALTH GRAY. Much nicer texture and dark neutral gray to match a wide variety of paint schemes without just being more black stuff on the rifle. Custom colors are available on request for an up charge.

If you bought the original Forward Operating Base from us, I will provide a discount code for 50% off upgrade price. DM or email me. [email protected]

I have 4 of the original Forward Operating Base version in stock still and have discounted to $50 shipped. Look in the store for those. These are the v2 BA Comp only version.
20230919_150022.jpg

20230919_150008.jpg

20230919_144905.jpg

20230919_145154.jpg

20230919_145246.jpg

Thanks,
Kevin McLeod
20230919_144916.jpg

No, it is designed to eliminate the need for those. You could do it, there is clearance for the rail itself, not sure about the weights that go in the rail. It would just get in the way of the area where you are able to grab the plate and significantly reduce the benefit.

I sold my rails and weights. Run just the plate. 2lbs of weight added with plate. Similar weight to the rails with one set of weights. 22lb setup with comp contour barrel. For a heavier setup, you can add an internal weight or external dog bone weights.

Great question and thanks for asking! Feel free to call if you want to talk about it, my contact info is on the website.

Ordered an old version. Having a spigot was the deciding factor. Looking forward to using it. Thanks

Thank you! It will ship today. Anyone else that is interested in a spigot on the V3 (new version) let me know. If there is demand, I can cut a batch of those down the road.

I will be at the Central Coast Chaos match this weekend if anyone want to check out the V3. I will bring a couple extras along as well.

Kevin

Mid week bump, give the new version (V3 Stabilator) a try. Worked flawless and super stable at the match this weekend. Congrats to the person who got one on the prize table, please provide feedback when you try it out. 2 left in stock and I will have 6 more ready next week.

Kevin

Fresh batch cooking now. Cerakote tomorrow. Ships Monday. Get one to try out in the off season. If you have a BA COMP or any other chassis with MLOK on the bottom of the fore end, this will work on it. There is some meat on the front side rail now to attach buttons for hanging your rifle from your pack.

Discount code for Hide members is TRYME and is good for 30% off through the off season until January 2024. Free shipping.

Thanks.
Kevin

Attachments

• 20230930_122527.jpg
    20230930_122527.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 75
Thank you! It will ship today. Anyone else that is interested in a spigot on the V3 (new version) let me know. If there is demand, I can cut a batch of those down the road.

I will be at the Central Coast Chaos match this weekend if anyone want to check out the V3. I will bring a couple extras along as well.

Kevin
I use the Matrix Pro so don’t have a need for this, but just wanted to add that if I did the spigot would be a requirement.

Thanks for the feedback! I will add this to the V3 soon as a option. The prior V2 had it, but the V3 sits farther forward (same as V2 with spigot) so I dropped it on the V3.

Right, no need on Matrix PRO. The original design was modeled on the length and width of the PRO.

Kevin

If/when you add a spigot I would be interested in a v3. The V2 is working as I had hoped, thanks for it!

Thank you! Glad you like it. Appreciate the feedback.

Looks like we have enough nominations to add the spigot slot. Will sort that out over the next week and let you know when ready. Thanks all.

Kevin

Use code V3upgrade for 50% off. Try one out. Free shipping.

I have 6 of the V3 versions without spigot available now.

Thanks,
Kev
I just saw your rail and it looks amazing 🤩 I would grab one today if this code was still active. Do you have any deals going on now?

Yeah, all the old codes are toast. HIDE20 is open. There is also a code on the PRS website for members, but that is 15% since it is open all season.

We are working to get some resellers setup this year. Stay tuned for info on that when it happens.

Kevin

I can’t wait to try it out at a match. It feels super stable thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG_2377.jpeg
    IMG_2377.jpeg
    308.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2375.jpeg
    IMG_2375.jpeg
    526.5 KB · Views: 29
I can’t wait to try it out at a match. It feels super stable thanks again.
Well this answers how it will look on my wife’s XRS on her .22. She has the Gray Ops. Do you have it on the gun or on the V3 rail? Pics of it? Thanks sir

Well this answers how it will look on my wife’s XRS on her .22. She has the Gray Ops. Do you have it on the gun or on the V3 rail? Pics of it? Thanks sir
If you’re talking about the gray ops. Barricade stop then yes I have mine installed on v3 rail. That was one of the best purchases I’ve made so far.
IMG_2379.jpeg
IMG_2376.jpeg
IMG_2374.jpeg

Reactions: MouthMechanic
Just ordered one for my XRS. Used the Hide20. Found out about you guys from the PRS discounts page and wanted to see if anyone with an XRS was running one and found this discount. Thanks, should let me get more stable on a bag with my XRS.

Thank you for the order and glad to hear you found us on the PRS page. You should be very happy with the Stabilator on your XRS. Let us know how it goes. Your order will ship today.

Thanks,
Kevin