• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New Reloading Bench

Re: New Reloading Bench

That's it... I'm buying another press... I think I'm the only guy that only has one press...
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... I think I'm the only guy that only has one press...
grin.gif
</div></div>

Nope ... There's two of us!
grin.gif

Damn,that looks SWEET !!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danley</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... I think I'm the only guy that only has one press...
grin.gif
</div></div>

grin.gif
</div></div>

Ummm....No,Make that 3....

308Panther

The most expensive item was the counter top about 65 dollars, the rest is extra punch angle and lumber from my barn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308Panther</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn,that looks SWEET !!!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danley</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... I think I'm the only guy that only has one press...
grin.gif
</div></div>
grin.gif
</div></div>
Ummm....No,Make that 3....
308Panther </div></div>

actually there are four of us. Just got my first machine last week. Complete NOOB here!

Mighty fine lookin' setup. Most old jarheads have their squared away. I need to spiff mine up a lot! You make me proud Buddy!
Semper Fi