• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW Remington 700 PCR

MElank

Private
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2014
Oviedo, Florida
Apologies if this isn't new or interesting to anyone. I don't like a lot about it. But, I am a Tikka fan so it may be more interesting to someone else.

Attachments

• photo86414.jpg
    photo86414.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 40
  • photo86415.jpg
    photo86415.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 37
  • photo86416.jpg
    photo86416.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 32
Doesn’t look bad. Could be a decent entry prs/match style rifle. Hopefully the quality control is there and the price is right. If it’s sub $1K, like the Bergara HMR, I’d look into one in 6.5CM... if not though, I’d pass. Never had the best luck with the old Rem 700’s.

Better to be late to the party then to not show up at all. I like it.

We can probably expect a MLOK version in 2026.

I like the chassis. Now I just need them to offer it in a Tikka inlet. :rolleyes:

It ticks all the right boxes. How does it shoot?

I know how Howas and Tikkas will shoot.

Yup, the chassis is a good design. But as always w/ Remington, the big issue is the QC.

I am not a chassis guy and honestly don't know better, but that looks just "off" with the mag well of what appears to be a long action with that SA mag in it.

It looks interesting, albeit somewhat of a Howa APC with Magpul furniture. However with Remington products being built to a price point and not a quality level, I have a bad feeling that the QC is going to be all over the place.

Looks good, certainly a Lot Better Looking Than The factory Savage rifles....

now we just need To convince winchester To make Factory Chassis rifles in pre-64 actions