• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New restraints for police in Washington State.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    While I think there certainly needs to be improvement in accountability for cops, these goobers have gone too far. Seattle is already down hundreds of officers and with this I predict many more. Why do a job that with even one small mistake your whole life can be fucked?

============================

Confusion besets new police reform laws in Washington state​

https://apnews.com › article › health-police-death-of-ge...

4 days ago — The measures ban chokeholds, neck restraints and no-knock warrants. They require officers to intervene when a colleague engages in excessive ...

What they don’t realize is that the woke crowd is much more likely to be a victim of crime, so it will impact them much harder than the rest of society.

Reactions: Maggot
    All for a ban on no-knocks. It's a good tool for law enforcement in theory but in practice the courts were derelict in their oversight of this power and the enforcement arm has abused it extensively. I know there are agencies that have employed this practice honorably and well, but there are far more agencies that abuse it and use it for everything.

With a ban on chokeholds and neck restraints expect two things:
    1) Good cops will find a new line of work
    2) The ones that stay will use a tazer instead

and yet...I just started a new thread on this

Now she wants more cops....

This is just a small glimpse into the thinking of Western Washington. From the cascades to the ocean they have the votes to fuck this state up at will. If you have drugs you will not be arrested. The Wa supreme court has ruled that ‘they’ the defendant didn’t know they were in possession of illegal narcotics. They will allow you to walk away. The new if they take off running you can not chase them. We have looked into moving back to north Idaho but the influx of new residents have all ready fucked up Sandpoint and Boise.