• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New rifle.... added a little paint.....

7mmRM

Minuteman
Jul 2, 2004
Celestine, Indiana
Bought this from another 'Hide member.
RRA recievers. Troy quad rail. SPR profile 1/7 Krieger. I added a different grip, phantom flash hider, Magpul PRS, Unimount, and a Iluminated Nikon Tactical 2.5-10x44 with the Gen2 like reticle. Next is to install single stage JP trigger.

Its a SHOOTER!!!! Coyotes, 'chucks, and pdogs will learn to hate this rifle...

Pre paint...
PDOG09106.jpg

Base coat...
PDOG09107.jpg

Finnished... Next up for paint is the SASS...
PDOG09108.jpg

Re: New rifle.... added a little paint.....

that came out really nice man, some of you guys make it look so easy. I'm scared to paint any of my rifles... don't want to have to strip the paint off it if I mess up haha

Nice Isaac.

Don't worry about screwing up paint. If you do, just paint over it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cheyenne19</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice Isaac.

Don't worry about screwing up paint. If you do, just paint over it. </div></div>

Thanks!

You are exactly right.

If you run out of room in your gunsafe just let me know, I'll be happy to hold onto a few of your rigs for ya.

As soon as you figure out how to mount one of these in an a4 you're golden bro! LOL!

I like it but then again I'm a little biased, looks good Isaac!

CIMG5357.jpg

Looks Great "7mmRM" I think this is the first "semi" pic I've seen from you. Hope all is well Brother.

Have a great one,
FTK

Im kinda diggin this painting shit. Im gonna give one of the bolt rifles a go this weekend too.

Cory,

Looks good!! Im gonna "ugly" up the 308 SASS this weekend..

FTK,

All is well here. You?
Ive got a few of the gassers, but I digress bolt rifles is where my heart is!

Looks like shit. Because I like you I'm going to allow you to send it to me and I will dispose of it in an approved manner
wink.gif
Now, quit dicking with guns and go sell a car
grin.gif

Looks good. I'll get me a gas gun one of these days.

Looks good. What kind of stock pack is that? Eagle?

Good stuff! I too find myself painting shit more and more. Its either the DIY aspect or the paint fumes. I cant really remember
crazy.gif