• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New rifle........almost ready

afd77

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 29, 2008
Ohio
Remington SPS Tactical .308 with mock GAP camo. Waiting for my Prmier Heritage from Scott @ L.O.

IMG_0012.jpg

Re: New rifle........almost ready

thats a good looking rifle dude
smile.gif
nice work

Damn... that washer and dryer looks expensive! Haha...

Sweek looking rifle man.

Haven't you heard?........photos of your rifle by a swimming pool are out. Appliances are where it's at.

Nice looking rifle. I'm going to be in Wellington, Ohio for a few weeks, I brought all my rifles. If you want to stretch your rifle out and run it through its paces you're more than welcome to come out to the farm and do some shooting!!!

Very nice paint job on the AICS! Who did it, and what type of paint?

And I think that washer/dryer cost more than the rifle!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: afd77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haven't you heard?........photos of your rifle by a swimming pool are out. Appliances are where it's at. </div></div>
photos of your rifle with hot girlfriend/wife atop appliances are in lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice paint job on the AICS! Who did it, and what type of paint?

And I think that washer/dryer cost more than the rifle! </div></div>

It's good ol' rustoleum, done by me. I know it will chip off, but that doesn't bother me.

US Handgunner- you have a PM.

She got her nice new washer/dryer,he got his new rifle.Sometimes that's how you gots to do it.LOL. But now you owe her a new stove or fridge cause you're getting the Premier.

Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She got her nice new washer/dryer,he got his new rifle.Sometimes that's how you gots to do it.LOL. But now you owe her a new stove or fridge cause you're getting the Premier.

Steve </div></div>

Haha!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joeyhotfizzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn... that washer and dryer looks expensive! Haha...

Sweek looking rifle man. </div></div>

and i thought it was a stereo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joeyhotfizzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn... that washer and dryer looks expensive! Haha...

Sweek looking rifle man. </div></div>

and i thought it was a stereo </div></div>

Seriously
crazy.gif
? Haha
grin.gif
!