• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Rifle Finished Let Me Know What You Think.

mpd809

Private
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2008
Western NC
I am new to long range shooting and just finished up my first rifle project let me know what you think about it. Remington 700 SPS Tactical .308 WIN H-S Precision stock with Burris Extreme Tactical 3x-12x-50mm

101_1974.jpg

Re: New Rifle Finished Let Me Know What You Think.

looks good. Is it going to be a work gun or just a play toy?

Certainly looks like it'll do the job. How does she shoot?

nice job, let me know how that scope works out for you

It is going to be a work gun after I get alot of range time then I am going to go to a Designated Marks Man school I am still new to long range and this is my first project I think I have found a new hobby I have not shot it yet so when I do I will let you know how it does.

Looks like a good solid set up!

Very nice, no non-sense package. My experience with Burris has been good. I have not owned one of the XTR's, but have used them. I think they are nice optics for the money.

Can you post some more pictures? some close ups?

Nice set up! Although you know if you had got the black scope it would have made you shoot much beter....
smile.gif