• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New rimfire CDMs on AB Mobile...can’t purchase

chrisward3

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2012
Got the notification last night that the bullet library was updated with Lapua CenterX and Midas+. Keep getting an error when I try to purchase either CDM though.

Tried restarting the app multiple times, tried on iPad as well as iPhone, restarted the phone, and successfully purchased a CDM for a different projectile.

Anyone have any luck purchasing either of the new CDMs?

I updated my Android tablet with the new CenterX curve last night. It wasn't something I had to buy. When I opened the the Kestrel Link app, there was a message about the new curves. After accepting the message, I just created a new gun profile and searched for CenterX in the list. Then I transferred the new profile to my Kestrel.

Was able to finally purchase the CDM today on ABMobile iOS. I guess it takes a few days to flush across all platforms.