• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Ruger 10/22 Competition

Fully adjustable cheek rest can be repositioned to accommodate varying comb heights and positions to create a custom-adjusted feel that is stable, comfortable and repeatable for optic alignment.

Hard-coat anodized CNC-machined receiver made from heat treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum that allows for optimal receiver-to-bolt interaction and a match-grade feel.

Proprietary, enhanced semi-auto chamber proven to increase accuracy and precision while not compromising reliable feeding and extraction.

BX-Trigger™ with a light, crisp 2.5-3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.

Dual bedding system incorporates a second bedding lug, ensuring the receiver is securely bedded to the stock.

Heat treated and nitrided match CNC-machined bolt that creates a tight-fitting, smooth action enabling the highest level of performance.

Receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.

Top barrel locator allows for a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy.

Painted and textured laminated stock provides a sure-feeling, slip-free grip.

Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.

16-1/8" cold hammer-forged bull barrel is fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat and is also threaded with a 1/2"-28 pattern to accommodate the included muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.

Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.

Integral, optics-ready 30 MOA Picatinny rail for increased long-range elevation capabilities.

Match bolt release allows you to easily advance the nitrided bolt with a quick pull and release to the rear.

Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.

Also includes: hard case; Ruger® Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity, challenge coin, cleaning cloth and decal.

Based on my bolded text they has addressed some critical design areas. The actual street price, assuming the accuracy is there, could make it a decent value. Assuming it delivers MOA @100.

A few years back, I built myself a "10/22" as a retirement from the Air Force present to myself. Kidd receiver, bolt, and trigger. Federsen barrel. Stockys thumbhole stock. Total, it was maybe a couple hundred over that MSRP. But that little rifle is absolutely ridiculous accurate! I had my two youngest (10 & 8) banging 3" steel at 100 like it was nothing on their fist ever range trip.

I have no idea what the new Ruger will do and definitely won't knock it. But for the price difference, take a look at what you can build from Kidd/Federsen. My $.02.

Love my 77/22, best money I've ever spent. I'll be looking into this little gem

A few years back, I built myself a "10/22" as a retirement from the Air Force present to myself. Kidd receiver, bolt, and trigger. Federsen barrel. Stockys thumbhole stock. Total, it was maybe a couple hundred over that MSRP. But that little rifle is absolutely ridiculous accurate! I had my two youngest (10 & 8) banging 3" steel at 100 like it was nothing on their fist ever range trip.

I have no idea what the new Ruger will do and definitely won't knock it. But for the price difference, take a look at what you can build from Kidd/Federsen. My $.02.

I have a Kidd based rifle also and love it.

Still, street price on the Ruger Competition 10/22 will probably be $660-700, well below the $900 MSRP and also well below the price of building a gun using a Kidd receiver, bolt kit, barrel, and trigger.

You think Ruger will offer the CNC receiver for sale? If not, I will likely go with Kidd or Vol.

The rough surface of the stock Ruger receiver is one of my biggest pet peeves.