• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Rules !

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    So last night I went back to 8th grade and learned a few lessons,

IMG_0367.JPG

So now it's time for everyone to THINK

A kinder, gentler, Frank, maybe, maybe not, depends, but I am certainly going to take these words to heart

Thanks Pat the Teacher for guiding me towards serenity

View attachment 6903053

A kinder, gentler, Frank, maybe, maybe not, depends, but I am certainly going to take these words to heart

You were teaching Long Range Shooting to 8th graders? Fucking awesome!

I was there supporting Young Noah,
    IMG_0366.JPG

He was giving a presentation on Reloading for Long Range to his class, last year I helped with another shooting project, this year it was about reloading.

Teacher Pat is a Man, I was disappointed too and told him, LOL

But there were several Hot Moms running around, at least that is what I heard from some others in the room. Some kid there called them a MILF but I don't know what that is?

View attachment 6903055

He was giving a presentation on Reloading for Long Range to his class, last year I helped with another shooting project, this year it was about reloading.

But there were several Hot Moms running around, at least that is what I heard from some others in the room. Some kid there called them a MILF but I don't know what that is?
    Very cool! But why's he standing on a box?

Is NOah you son?

As to the OP: doing that, THINKING before speaking, could have saved me a lot of skin. Mr. Mouf can cause a lot of trouble.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
    Out Fucking Standing !!!

Now I gotta ask:

1. Do those kids actually know how fortunate they are to have you share your knowledge with them?

2. Do they actually know what kind of BadAss Operator you are?

3. Did any of them refer to you as HMFIC?

4. Did you eat lunch in the cafeteria or go to gym?

5. Did you get any of them to join Sniper's Hide?

Damn nice job Frank. I find it encouraging that a school allowed this. The moccasins I mean. :LOL:

View attachment 6903053

Serenity or senility, there is a technical difference.

Reactions: 1J04
    View attachment 6903055

Is Noah standing on a box?...

R

View attachment 6903055

Extremely cool your involved with the school and kids? We could all learn from your example and do our part to reach out when opportunity’s present themselves. Well done brother?

I got through 8th grade without those rules. It was during Watergate.

I did lose about 12LBS, so there is a difference, any extra on my shows bad.... LOL

None of the kids knew who I was, unless Noah mentioned it, but I hung back. The teacher dude was nice we spoke for a bit about shooting.

The fact this is Boulder CO is a big deal. The fact this school let Young Noah do this project is a big deal, two years in a row now. Everyone was super nice and respectful, contrary to how things are portrayed, which was refreshing.

Only 1/2 the kids were taller than I was :)

This was a very positive experience for all

I’m way more impressed that this was in the People’s Republic of Boulder!!!!

Outstanding!!!!

...The fact this is Boulder CO is a big deal. The fact this school let Young Noah do this project is a big deal, two years in a row now. Everyone was super nice and respectful, contrary to how things are portrayed, which was refreshing...
    It was the hipster glasses, the sneaky bastard figured out coffee shop camouflage.

That's pretty awesome. Figure in some parts of the US the SWAT team would have been called on a kid introducing a room full of other kids to precision shooting.

For the new rules, though... Are you going to change the like button to a hug button?

Safe space bro.

Attachments

• 41EBD890-B0E9-41D9-9CA1-BF4F97C28383.jpeg
      41EBD890-B0E9-41D9-9CA1-BF4F97C28383.jpeg
      5.8 KB · Views: 39
    Good on you Frank, but I can't believe that this was allowed in a Boulder school.

I hope the news doesn't leak to any of the Type-A tiger moms and beta males who lord over the Boulder City government, who shortly will sign into law an Assault Weapon Ban, based only on their "feelings."

Call me cynical, but I think if they find out, the "everybody was super nice and respectful" will change to something else. I think about repealing the 19th Amendment, but I digress....