• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Russian toy?

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
bang stick.jpg

Reactions: acudaowner
Ugly as fuck. Russian or China ever had an original idea?

Looks overly complicated. And WTF are all those warning signs plastered all over it for???
smiley_freak.gif
It makes a factory Ruger barrel look downright pleasing. Anybody who needs all that shit in order to operate a gun safely should not be operating a gun in the first place.

I think I'll stick with the Kriss instead...

ETA: That first one looks like it has a flamethrower attachment on the bottom. That is going to be the shortest burst flamethrower ever made. Might be able to cover just one tango's head and chest with a single blast, like that Kimber pepper gel gun, and the thing is useless...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2ndamendfan
Are you sure that's not from the movie Elysium? ??

I actually dig the looks on that Elysium rifle. There might even be kits out there that will convert a 10/22 or AK/SKS into one of these things, just like there were Morita (Starship Troopers) bullpup kits for the Ruger Mini-14 during the early 2000's...

that would make a great bubble gun or a gum ball launcher .

So I guess I’m the only one that doesn’t know what it is? BB gun, air soft, what???

No, you're good. It's not real. It's probably a skin for a video game or maybe a movie --or just art that goes nowhere. But it looks a lot like a Kriss Super V. Which of course is real and that one ^ is in 9mm.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Any direct link to this picture and related information?
Post 15 was the best I could find. Digital concept art only. Not a real thing at all. The digital model (if there was one and not just photoshop) would be hollow.

There are lots of cool unrealistic concept art pictures of guns of all kinds out there by different people.
Do an image search of things like "scifi guns" or "concept art guns" or mix and match with steampunk (think hg wells), dieselpunk (between wars), atompunk, or cyberpunk (keltec ish/ now time period).

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Post 15 was the best I could find. Digital concept art only. Not a real thing at all. The digital model (if there was one and not just photoshop) would be hollow.

There are lots of cool unrealistic concept art pictures of guns of all kinds out there by different people.
Do an image search of things like "scifi guns" or "concept art guns" or mix and match with steampunk (think hg wells), dieselpunk (between wars), atompunk, or cyberpunk (keltec ish/ now time period).

Yeah, uh, it's called... Deviantart.com, that's it. That's probably where it came from originally. TONS of make believe Glocks and AR's and a few Hollywood quality gems like that one. Been around a long time. They always come up when I'm looking for certain images.

Lol looks like it came from Fallout

You think so? Not enough glitches to come from Bethesda.

Kinda looks like something Hideo Kojima would come up with if you ask me --Metal Gear 6? That'd be the titties for sure. Not a big gamer but there are a few I like.

You know they're fake though when they have a bunch of shit that serves no purpose. Even the Kriss as futuristic as it looks still has all the same functions and controls as any other weapon and extraneous shit would be obvious too.

The world of 1950's science fiction is rich with such examples. 'Futuristic' pieces for that time which bears names such as the "Calcinator Ray", or "Destroyer Beam", etc. In their respective literature, they have various effects from vaporizing the molecular structure of their targets to shrinking them and everything in between. The aesthetic designs for these "futuristic" weapons are often based upon the heavy industrial tools of the era, like soldering irons and pneumatic hammers.

f16.jpg

images

53-01,Galaxy.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, uh, it's called... Deviantart.com, that's it. That's probably where it came from originally. TONS of make believe Glocks and AR's and a few Hollywood quality gems like that one. Been around a long time. They always come up when I'm looking for certain images.

You think so? Not enough glitches to come from Bethesda.

Kinda looks like something Hideo Kojima would come up with if you ask me --Metal Gear 6? That'd be the titties for sure. Not a big gamer but there are a few I like.

You know they're fake though when they have a bunch of shit that serves no purpose. Even the Kriss as futuristic as it looks still has all the same functions and controls as any other weapon and extraneous shit would be obvious too.
Sometimes the glitches in Bethesda stuff can be hilarious. Im not very much of a gamer. Pretty much only a fan of open world. Soooo pretty much bethesda, and obsidian. Yeah that gun could easily be a Kojima creation lol.

There is no place to put your support hand. Why does it even have a stock mod? Ergo-fail.

I also realized another thing from last night's observation... That flamethrower seems to be fed from a canister that is inserted into the magazine well of the thing.... Which means when that shitty, half second single burst flamethrower is attached to the carbine, the carbine itself cannot be used at all because the damn canister is in the magwell. Once you discharged that fist sized ball of fire and hopefully hit your enemy in the face with it, you are shit out of luck. You will have to remove the canister, insert a magazine, charge the weapon, and pray that the now highly pissed off Tango No. 1 or his buddies behind him does not ram a bayonet through you. Why on Earth would I want something like that on a modern battlefield?
smiley_freak.gif

Being a work of concept art makes a lot more sense now. Something like that will never function or pass any qualification requirements in real life. In video games of course, the possibilities are only limited by imagination...

I want the handheld plasma cutter that main protagonist Isaac Clarke was equipped with throughout the Dead Space series. Not only is it a potent ranged weapon with as much reach as a pistol round, it can also be used to cut metal, solder, braze, weld (just like an oxyacetylene torch, you supply the filler rod), or turn a slab of metal red hot to serve as a room heater. Probably can also be easily recharged via a gas generator from the back of one of our work vans.

Perfect equipment to have for long term survival when that new coronavirus mutates into the zombie flu...

deadspace3plasmacutter.jpg

Yada.....yada yada. The ZF-1 is the heat to beat. All that other crap is the Savage of sci-fi.

Check out the trigger on this bitch. Gotta be a Vickers mod: