• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New S&B Day!!!

aojones

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2011
San Antonio, Texas
Finally, after 6+ months I finally paid it off and picked it up. S&B PMII 5 x 25 Mil/Mil. Can't wait to go to the range and -0- it in!

DSC05271-1.jpg

Re: New S&B Day!!!

Congrats! You just picked up what I would consider the perfect scope. Have fun with it.

Thanks. I glass is so clear it's amazing. You can see every little detail. Should have bought one sooner instead of buying and selling all those Leupolds, etc.....

Sweet scope. Looks like its sitting on a nice rifle too

What reticle? You will love the ease to zero and use of it especially on a second shot after a miss.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What reticle? You will love the ease to zero and use of it especially on a second shot after a miss. </div></div>

PF4, the turrets are great, seem very precise and not mushey at all. Rifle is a .338 Lapua.