• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Savage on it's way

metalic

Private
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2010
Illinois
Savage TRSR should be in my hands by Tuesday. I traded my 10/22 W/ Hogue stock, Heavy barrel, 2.25lb trigger that would put 10 rounds at 50yds. that you could easily cover with a quarter.

Am i going to be upset with my decision?

I ordered a karsten cheek piece which i don't know if I will need and am going to order a EGW 20moa base.
Can anyone tell me which base I need? 1 3/8 or 1 5/8 ejection port?

Thanks
Josh

Re: New Savage on it's way

Should be the 1 5/8. You should be very happy. I have the TR and it loves Wolf match and the old FGMM 900 which you can't get now. Mine will shoot moa or alittle less at 125 yards. I'm probably going to have to pickup another one because my daughter has decided its her's now and she wants the stock pink camo.

what caliber? .22lr and .17hm2 is the 1 3/8, .17hmr and .22mag is the 1 5/8

22lr

I figured that would be the case and when I called savage they couldn't tell me so I called EGW and they thought all new mark II where the 1 5/8 but couldn't say for sure.

I just got a new one for christmas today, let me measure it with my calipers....
Edit: The ejection port measured 1. 664" so it looks like its the 1 5/8ths