• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories New scammer "goodluck"

jinxx4ever

Just Cruising
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 26, 2013
    Nebraska
    amazing how fast the scammers come out on a WTB. Posted i was looking for an impact 223 bolt and barrel. this dick got ahold of me with pictures within 12hrs. Problem is they are from AdamB from nov 25th i believe on a 223 trainer he had for sale. I actually almost bought it at the time and regret now i didn't. I told the scammer i wanted a photo ID plus 2 other forms of ID , phone number and a live Facetime call as He'd only just joined earlier that day. Haven't heard from since. Beware

Wtf...I reported this user last week hoping they wouldnt be able to spam anyone else. Clicked "report" under the name.

Didnt post a blast message like this as I thought reporting would result in more immediate action. How is this person still online??

Wtf...I reported this user last week hoping they wouldnt be able to spam anyone else. Clicked "report" under the name.

Didnt post a blast message like this as I thought reporting would result in more immediate action. How is this person still online??
    i guess i didn't know any other way to get it out. Thanks

All the telltale signs of a scammer (in my view):

1) no feedback
    2) joined within the past month
    3) Zelle...cringe
    4) All caps anywhere in the post
    5) Generic and way too descriptive...as if pulled from a product listing
    6) Doesn't respond to specific picture requests

Screenshot_20220111-093007_Chrome.jpg

All the telltale signs of a scammer (in my view):

1) no feedback
    2) joined within the past month
    3) Zelle...cringe
    4) All caps anywhere in the post
    5) Generic and way too descriptive...as if pulled from a product listing
    6) Doesn't respond to specific picture requests
    3. Scammers use f/f just as often in my experience. And Venmo, and I’ve seen them try to take cashapp.
    7. Price is typically way too good to be true.

I think the $20 for a month for supporter might be a good investment.............I need to run the traps............