• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics New Schmidt Bender 5-25x56 PM II LP P4LF 1cm cw DT / ST Black ***SOLD***

THEOZZ

Throttle Jockey
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2005
NE
NIB Schmidt Bender 5-25x56 PM II LP P4LF 1cm cw DT / ST Black
Opened to take pictures. Asking $2500.00 obo shipping and insurance is on buyer.

Paypal F/F or Paypal + 3.5% for Fees, USPS Money Order or Certified Bank Check both will have to clear before shipping.

Contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam
I like that scope. A little Rich for my blood if you'd be willing to take $2,200 I would do it I don't mean to insult you it's just all that I can afford right now

I could do $2,250

I've got several of these and they are very nice scopes, I'm pretty sure you'd be really happy with it.
This one is basically new so it's worth a bit more than the other used ones you see listed.
You might want to see if you can dig a little bit deeper into savings...

However you might want to take your negotiating to PMing the seller, that's usually considered a bit more correct.

Reactions: abn31c and jcam
It's what is stated on the box. I must have missed a c when typing it. I have not taken it out of the box to check.

SOLD to Micheal W

Last edited: