• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s New School Teacher

tfsron

Private
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2003
Louisville, Ky.
A former Infantry Sergeant having served his time with the Marine Corps took a new job as a school teacher.

Just before the school year started he injured his back. He was required to wear a plaster cast around the upper part of his body. Fortunately, the cast fit under his shirt and wasn't even noticeable.

On the first day of class, he found himself assigned to the toughest students in the school.

The smart aleck punks having already heard the new teacher was a former Marine were leery of him and decided to see how tough he really was before trying any pranks.

Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, the new teacher opened the window wide and sat down at his desk.

When a strong breeze made his tie flap, he took a stapler and stapled the tie to his chest.

He had no trouble with discipline that year...

SEMPER FI!

Re: New School Teacher

that reminds me of a substitute teacher i had in 11th grade. we all sat down and he was sitting on the desk looking at everyone come in. i'll never forget this, he says "ok, im Mr. Hutch, just so you know, im a Marine Corps vietnam vet and i dont know the value of a human life. so how about you all just get out your books and read something without talking." we were all so intimidated by the guy. he was great!

My Soc. Studies teacher and FBall special teams coach - yup, Retired Marine. 1st Day of class he'd take out a modified 2 foot garden hose that had been cut, then re-attached with some form of tape or ??? Basically a stiff nunchuk. He'd slam it down after discussing 'trouble' during class.......we all got the hint

Not much happened in his class - and I learned a lot about the stock market and Soc. Studies topics. Imagine that - Discipline and you learn.

Forgot to add - Red head, SHORT fuse, and a wicked glare.

Also, I've never seen a man so mad or move so fast before in my life when my buddy chucked a slow blow Frog (chain firecracker) in the mens bathroom down the hall from his classroom. As soon as it lit off he was out his door on a mission. That made most in that wing nearly #@$% their pants cuz they didn't know who he was gunna kill.

Great Man - Rich Man - Smart = bought Chry. stock for around $2/share prior to the Minivan. Did I say Rich man, and glad for him.

We had an english teacher like that in my HS. He was a little guy with a buzz cut in the late 70s when everyone else wore afros and long hair. He wore glasses and dress clothes straight out of the narrow tie, narrow lapel sixties. He kinda sounded gay when he talked (he wasn't). He used to carry a .38 in school until the school board found out and made him stop.

We all knew that he had been a hand to hand combat instructor in the Navy. The rival school football players that came to our school did not, but soon learned the hard way when they didn't follow instructions to leave. I didn't see it, but he put both of them down really fast, further enhancing his reputation.

The gym teachers (who were all ex-football players) would ask the tough guys if they wanted to have this teacher brought down to talk to them. There were no takers.

My best friend saw a guy DVing his GF in the hallway. The english teacher stuck his head out upon hearing the ruckus and yelled at the boy. The boy saw who it was and ran for his life down the hall.

Mr. Johnson, you rock.

Mr. Moore, Biology and drivers ed instructor, former golden gloves boxer, had fingers about an inch long but hard as nails, he would do the typewriter to you standing up and take the wind from you. He was always the first one there to break up a fight if he was close. He was about 60 when i had him. Great man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Soc. Studies teacher and FBall special teams coach - yeap, <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Ex Marine</span></span></span></span>. 1st Day of class he'd take out a modified 2 foot garden hose that had been cut, then re-attached with some form of tape or ??? Basically a stiff nunchuk. He'd slam it down after discussing 'trouble' during class.......we all got the hint

Not much happened in his class - and I learned a lot about the stock market and Soc. Studies topics. Imagine that - Discipline and you learn.

Forgot to add - Red head, SHORT fuse, and a wicked glare.

Also, I've never seen a man so mad or move so fast before in my life when my buddy chucked a slow blow Frog (chain firecracker) in the mens bathroom down the hall from his classroom. As soon as it lit off he was out his door on a mission. That made most in that wing nearly #@$% their pants cuz they didn't know who he was gunna kill.

Great Man - Rich Man - Smart = bought Chry. stock for around $2/share prior to the Minivan. Did I say Rich man, and glad for him. </div></div>

no such thing

MY son had a retired Army teacher and I asked what ever became of that guy ? His reply was Mr so & so had to go to treatment for touching the students. I looked at my 12 year old and told him there was something wrong with that guy but till now did not know what it was go figure. Great joke but had to share as I know when I get a strange gut feeling I think twice.

^^^^Have you ever been having a very cool, entertaining conversation and then someone says something creepy and disturbing. All of a sudden the conversation ends and then everyone walks away.

my current English teacher is like that (he was a sniper in the current war on terror )...but he has a little plaque on the wall behind his desk that reads "sniper dont miss"
when ever a kid acts out he has that kid stand up in front of the class and read the plaque 3 times
(hasn't happened to me yet)