• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Scope purchase. Help, which one?

HAJ6.5

Private
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2021
California
Hello and good morning everyone. I’m getting ready to purchase a new scope. I would like to know which one you guys would buy. I’m willing to spend 4K, and I will be using the scope for PRS. Here is my list, not in specific order;

1. Zero Comp ZCO 5x27
2. Nightforce ATACR 7x35
3. Vortex Razor HD
4. Leupold Mark 5HD
5. Schmidt & Bender PM II/LP
6. Kahles K524i DLR
I’m just trying to get a quick poll together before I make my final decision.

Last edited:
If it’s just for PRS, guys are wining with much “less” of a scope.

But from your list that you have up, the z comp is the easiest to get behind.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Hello and good morning everyone. I’m getting ready to purchase a new scope. I would like to know which one you guys would buy. I’m willing to spend 4K, and I will be using the scope for PRS. Here is my list, not in specific order;

1. Zero Comp ZCO 5x27
2. Nightforce ATACR 7x35
3. Vortex Razor HD
4. Leupold Mark 5HD

PM your information and we can give you a call and go over all those options to help you pick the best option :)

Reactions: Rthur
1, 2, 6 in that order if I personally was buying today. Now to me a K525i (non) DLR at the going rate is a no brainer. But cost doesn’t seem to be any concern. I would add a second hand Tangent to your list at 4k.

1. Zero Comp ZCO 5x27
2. Nightforce ATACR 7x35
3. Vortex Razor HD
4. Leupold Mark 5HD
6. Kahles K524i DLR
6. Kahles

If spending the money, ZCO or TT because nothing else compares. If looking for value, I'd choose an XTR3, but if forced to use your list, the Mk5HD 5-25.

1. Zero Comp ZCO 5x27
2. Nightforce ATACR 7x35
3. Vortex Razor HD
4. Leupold Mark 5HD
6. Kahles K524i DLR
There’s an option to make this a poll fyi.
no need to here though, the answer is ZCO.

I’ve used the ATACR 5-25 a bit, switched to the ZCO 527. I find it easier to look through, nicer to use/zoom etc. I went with the MPCT3 reticle. Overall, no complaints at all. The ATACR 7-35 is a really popular choice, not sure how much time you would spend north of 27x though, probably save a couple bucks if you went that route. The only bummer was having to buy new rings as it went up to 36mm! Now you have the option for non-locking elevation turrets as well on the ZCO, which is an option if you like.

Well, I just bought my Christmas Present from CS Tactical. I went with the ZCO 527 MPACT3x, SPUHR 20MOA Rail and Tenebraex Scope Caps. I just keep reading, and hearing, how great the ZCO is. I had to pull the trigger😂

Shut out to Richard, at CS Tactical, what a great guy! The customer service is GREAT, and Richard makes sure to take care of you!!! If your going to buy a scope, give Richard a call and buy from CS Tactical!

Well, I just bought my Christmas Present from CS Tactical. I went with the ZCO 527 MPACT3x, SPUHR 20MOA Rail and Tenebraex Scope Caps. I just keep reading, and hearing, how great the ZCO is. I had to pull the trigger😂

Shut out to Richard, at CS Tactical, what a great guy! The customer service is GREAT, and Richard makes sure to take care of you!!! If your going to buy a scope, give Richard a call and buy from CS Tactical!

giphy.gif

I just arrived home from work and opened the email from CS Tactical that my ZCO 527 MPACT3x and accessories were mailed out, OVERNIGHTED, this morning!!! It’s scheduled to be here tomorrow!

Thank you Richard, and CS Tactical!

Received my package this A.M. I compared the ZCO 5x27 glass to my NF BEAST glass, and I still can’t believe the clarity differences between the ZCO and NF. The ZCO is in a different class!! Also, the mechanics, the look and the feel of the turrets, parallax, diopter and focus adjustments of the ZCO, top notch!!! If you guys are thinking of getting a ZCO, buy it now if you can, don’t wait.

Received my package this A.M. I compared the ZCO 5x27 glass to my NF BEAST glass, and I still can’t believe the clarity differences between the ZCO and NF. The ZCO is in a different class!! Also, the mechanics, the look and the feel of the turrets, parallax, diopter and focus adjustments of the ZCO, top notch!!! If you guys are thinking of getting a ZCO, buy it now if you can, don’t wait.

Welcome to the Dark Side... o_O
782578789c60ff95c9f9db701dfac609.gif

Without a doubt, I’ve gone to the dark side.😆 I’ve packaged the ZCO, and the accessories, and will be shipping them off to the gunsmith tomorrow. I want to make one thing clear, I’m not knocking NF, I just see a noticeable difference between the two. I’m going to put the NF BEAST on my Vudoo 22 Build and the ZCO on my 6CM Build.

I can tell you one things for certain, I will be taking much of my business to CS Tactical. If your going to buy a scope, go through CS Tactical. I’ve only been dealing with them for about a week, and I can’t express enough how awesome the customer service has been.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CSTactical
Without a doubt, I’ve gone to the dark side.😆 I’ve packaged the ZCO, and the accessories, and will be shipping them off to the gunsmith tomorrow. I want to make one thing clear, I’m not knocking NF, I just see a noticeable difference between the two. I’m going to put the NF BEAST on my Vudoo 22 Build and the ZCO on my 6CM Build.

I can tell you one things for certain, I will be taking much of my business to CS Tactical. If your going to buy a scope, go through CS Tactical. I’ve only been dealing with them for about a week, and I can’t express enough how awesome the customer service has been.

"Sipping my Manhattan"

richardcstactical-another-zco-my-good-sir.jpg