• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Season Starts ! The Everyday Sniper Podcast

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    I know I was on hiatus for a couple of months, super busy things happening.... so here is the start of the new season as I am ready to rock.

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: New Season Starting Now !

Hello Everyday Sniper Listeners,

I am starting a new season of the podcast right now. It's been about 2 months since our last episode and a lot has happened since that time. We have a bunch to talk about, and a lot to bring to you moving forward.

First off, a shout out to Marc, he is recovering from his heart attack, it will be a slow road but one he can recover from. In the meantime so changes to our schedule is being made as I transition to do classes with Chris Way in Marc's absence.

In terms of new classes, we have a lot going on there. Chris and I have developed a new set of precision rifle classes. You can find more information at Snipers Hide in the forum. We also have been including new videos, so check out our videos.

I have created new Fundamental Evaluation Sheets, new drills, new Presentation, just a top to bottom adjustment for our courses. The Sniper's Hide RifleKraft Classes will be on Fire in 2024.

I really appreciate everyone for sticking with the podcast, small hiatus but now we are ready to drop new episodes on you. Do me a favor, share, comment and tell your friends about the Podcast.