• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Seekins AICS DBM is done!!

Glen Seekins

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2004
lewiston, ID
www.seekinsprecision.com
We have been testing and playing with this for over a year and we are finally ready to release our new AI mag system.
Billet aluminum, light weight, ambidextrous, push button design just like a few of you have asked for! Our snag free button design allows use in any situation without the possibility of snagging while using a sling, pack, or scabbard. The button is easily found and uses just one finger movement to drop a mag just like an AR or pistol. Not all of us get to practice the way we would like to. We feel that keeping your weapon's functions the same improves speed and minimizes thought in stressful situations. No thinking needed - extend finger, push button, and mag drops just like you have been doing on everything else.

aidbm2.JPG

alsaicskit.JPG

aidbm1.JPG

Inlet info:
It uses a similar inlet as our other mag systems so it is easy to inlet a stock without a CNC.
McMillan and Manners both have a system shipped to them so they can start inletting stocks.
This is the new SP-AICS inlet and they still have our original inlet so make sure you know what you need when ordering a stock.. They do vary just a bit. The SP-AICS is a bit larger than the original.
This will not fit the M5 inlet. Some fill and some cutting would be needed.

We will still have our original 308 mag system and will continue to support it.
smile.gif

We have shipped a bunch out already, have some left in stock and are in the middle of the next batch. We will be running long action kits as soon as the short actions are off the machine !! We will have a group buy so watch for it tomarow morning in the GB section. If we have already shipped your order you got the GB price
wink.gif

Reactions: C.R. Adams
Re: New Seekins AICS DBM is done!!

Awesome. I was gonna get the regular version, but I think this might be a better choice.

awesome. I need a system in my 5R

Looks great; I've been following this design development and its great that it is now a reality. Is that a ten mag round mag or am I seeing things? Nice if it was; I think you took my and probably a good few others advice on that one... if it takes Accuracy International mags??
I have, as well, couple of 5R's to fit this system to.

If its as good as my other Seekins bits it going to be a winner.

thanks for putting the time and effort into these Glen i cant wait to unwrap the 2 we have coming down under i am sure they wont last long i think one is already gone.

Like all your gear these look amasing

Just received mine. Very very nice piece of kit and I truly appreciate being given the group buy price. How business should be done!

Thanks and congrats on a great new product.

The picture with the rifle is a AICS 10 rd mag.

We will have these for the long action as soon as we are done with the batch of SA bottom metal we are running. We will most likely make one for the CIP mags at a later date. I will have the group buy up in a bit.

Glen, everything you make just totally kicks ass. Very well thought out.

I was poor when I found the hide, but this shit is just getting ridiculous!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Savage? Whats that
smile.gif
The rear action screw is in the way of my latch. </div></div>

What ? Your Latch is in the way of the Action Screw ? Need to talk to the design team....
shocked.gif

HA!

I might have a 10fp that i can play with...but no promises
smile.gif
..I do agree someone should do one so people quit bugging me to. We just dont sell hardly anything for savage's

Recieved my yesterday, it is excellent in all aspects! This is going in my next Manners stock! Truly great workmenship!

glen,
recieved my box of fine gifts. The AI bottom metal is awesome. It works like a champ. By the looks of it I better get my next order in before they are all gone.
Jrigby

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Savage? Whats that
smile.gif
The rear action screw is in the way of my latch. </div></div>

Glen, it's in the way of all latches.... you can do it man... we believe

Go Idaho! Gemtech, Seekins, Nightforce, Cheytac, we are slowly taking over the tactical world

Thanks. We (well, Al) worked very hard to make this happen. This was Al's first product to develope and we all think he outdone himself..

Check the GB section..its on
smile.gif

Frank, Send me that stock whenever

You guys should notice some big changes at SP shortly. We hired a very good friend and awesome machinist Eli to run the shop and my Dad will be working for us while he isn't running a fishing boat in AK. We actually have some product on the shelf, chips flying everywhere and parts coming out of the machines 10 fold!

These look nice. How's the work coming on 10 rnd mags for your original mag system?

Al has set the bar pretty high for himself - I expect continuous improvement from here on out
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Al has set the bar pretty high for himself - I expect continuous improvement from here on out
grin.gif
. </div></div>

Your not alone there
laugh.gif

If I wasn't piecing together my first AR, I'd be 100% in on the group buy. Just can't afford it right now. I bounced around the idea of going another route in the interim, but the idea of a push-button release just kept pulling me back in. This is on my short list. Can't wait

Hey Glen, what does your DBM weigh with and without an unloaded 5 round AICS magazine?

Can you link or post a pic of the DBM with a 5 round AICS inserted?

Just trying to judge how far down the mag is in relation to the bow in the triggerguard.

Thanks!

Now why did you have to go and design something like that! Now I am going to have a hard time picking between this and the badger RAD bottom!

MS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HA!

I might have a 10fp that i can play with...but no promises
smile.gif
..I do agree someone should do one so people quit bugging me to. We just dont sell hardly anything for savage's </div></div>

if you build it, they will come

Maybe, We sell about 10 bases for savage a year. Most of the people that call wanting a base for a savage dont want to pay 90$ for one, they would rather go a cheaper rout.

If someone builds a Savage 4.275 spacing aics bm that LAYS FLUSH with the stock I would buy it in an instant.

If Vortex ever gets their Viper PST out I want one of your 30 moa bases.

How can I get one of these up here in Canada?
We are working with a exporter We just set them up as a dealer this week so as soon as everything is a go i will send everyone out of country their directon when you order.

If someone builds a Savage 4.275 spacing aics bm that LAYS FLUSH with the stock I would buy it in an instant.

If we were to make them it would be for Mcmillan/Manners stocks. It would be impossible to make them fit perfect with every stock that savage offers. We know the quality of Mcm and manners and can guarentee good fit on them.

Next batch is being machined. Most of the orders are already shipped so we will have about 100 in stock shortly

Speaking of Savages, just received and installed one of your bases on my Savage yesterday. Glad I was patient because it fit beautiful and was well worth the wait. Coupled with a set of your rings my S&B now has a nice place to call its home
smile.gif
Now to finally go out and shoot this damn thing.