• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Seekins Dealer in the PNW

VAALR Precision

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2020
Hello all, we just started a new company in Eastern Washington and right now are primarily a Seekins Precision dealer and are carrying inventory the best we can. Been placing orders and they are always trickling in. We also have some TBAC in stock and are working on carrying other manufacturers like KRG, Eberlestock and hopefully more. Our focus is on quality, guaranteed products and service. We are also doing package deals that include rifle, scope, case and set up with a data range card using weaponized math from this site. We currently have PH2's, NX15's and some PDP's. If anyone has any particular interests please let us know and we will place orders for more. Dealer pricing is a plus! If anyone is leary please check in with Matty or Glen at Seekins. We are new to these forums but have been reading and watching for years. Awesome content and so thankful for such a place to get answers. www.vaalrprecision.com looking for feedback, suggestions etc. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Also, free shipping on rifles while supplies last and a free yeti with any firearm purchase. Thanks all!!

What is your storefront address? I'm in Dayton and will be traveling back to Pennsylvania in a few days.

Hello there. I have an office leased and offsite storage. But I my official FFL is at 829 Evans Rd in Clarkston, WA. Just shoot me a text at my business number and I’ll meet you if I am in town.
509-596-0866