• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW Seekins Precision iRMT Uppers & ACRT Rails

Glen Seekins

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2004
lewiston, ID
www.seekinsprecision.com
Seekins Precision’s iRMT (Integrated rail mounting technology) Uppers and ACRT (Adaptive Combat\Competition Rail Technology) Rails

Some had questions about how we were calling these "monolithic" uppers because they are not one piece like other uppers on the market. This is our rendition of how a upper and rail mount were combined as one and monolithic went modular. However, it caused some confusion so I changed the name.

Our new uppers are built from 7075 billet and the rail mounting points are machined in place retaining the stiffness of a true monolithic upper while allowing the rails to be completely modular. This new upper design is much thicker in the most critical area and will aid in squeezing the potential accuracy out of your rifle. Instead of a internally threaded barrel nut this system uses a externally threaded Titanium barrel nut with 1-1/8” wrench flats on it for simple installation. No special proprietary wrenches needed. These will be available for the two new SP rails below as well as the BAR and SAR rails currently sold thru Spikes Tactical.
MSRP $299

6519462655_3f763c0f99.jpg

6519462525_5fb8a4325b.jpg

6519462371_c8e41272ab.jpg

When I set out to design a modular rail I just couldn’t make up my mind what one I liked best so we did two! Both are completely modular as far as accessory rails. You can have as many as you like, wherever you like, without compromising comfort or weight. Each design will come with one full length top rail, three short rail sections, and all mounting hardware. These rails attach to the tubes with a proprietary fastener system that makes it quick and easy to add or remove rails in the field. The angled slots will also accept a rail section and allow you to place them anywhere you like. These rails will also be available with barrel nuts for attachment to standard uppers. Both designs are the lightest on the market weighing less than 10 ounces for the 14” version without accessory rail attachments!

The SP MCSR – "Modular Combat Suppressor Rail"
The round rail was designed to be a very comfortable and light weight rail system that will work in any situation AND allow a suppressor to fit back inside the rail. A custom 12” rail will be available just for suppressor use, designed to make using a quick mounted suppressor easy to install or remove while underneath the rail (such as the AAC or Surefire mount systems). The 12” rail with a 8” barrel and suppressor looks unbelievable. (pics coming soon)

Available in 7,9,12 and 14” lengths MSRP starting at $239

6519461741_2a48e1b598_z.jpg

6519461663_49683c3903_z.jpg

6519461551_805df81af7_z.jpg

The SP^3R
The triangular rail was designed out of necessity from shooting 3 gun and sniper competitions where barricade or improvised shooting positions are frequent. At only 2” wide it fits perfectly into your hand and instantly feels at home. On a barricade, barrel, ledge or window opening the flat surfaces give you a very sturdy rest allowing for faster and more accurate shot placement.

Available in 12” and 14” lengths MSRP starting at $249

6519462007_5a200cdf66_z.jpg

6519461933_b22140e8f3_z.jpg

6519461841_f2b963788b_z.jpg

**We don’t have names for the two new rails yet and need your help. Whatever name we like best the winner will receive a new upper and rail of their choice.

Winner(s) Please send us a email!

Re: NEW Seekins Precision MR-Monolithic Upper

I like it. Is this design AR15 only or is it available in the Seekins large frame design also?

"Seekins Precision Heat Sleeker Monolithic Upper and Rail"

or

"Seekins Precision Heat Seeker Monolithic Upper and Rail"

if you prefer a different play on words...

Looks sexy, I'd also be interested if it was available for large frame/308

How about Seekins MonoRail? Seekins Modulithic.. Seekins MARS(Monolithic Adaptable Rail System) Seekins SPR(Seekins Precision Rail)

I'll think of some more soon, I gotta have one of those uppers!

By the way, I'd be the first on your list if you offered this upper for the DPMS LR-type lowers. Something to think about!

Nice

How about Seekins Mono-Rail:
SMR-R for round
<span style="font-size: 17pt">SMR</span> <span style="font-size: 8pt">2</span> (like squared)for round
SMR-T for triangular

SMAR (Seekins Monolithic Accuracy Rail)
SMART (Seekins Monolithic Accuracy Rail Triangular)
SMU (Seekins Monolithic Upper) then you can add an R or T at the end for shape configuration (SMUT/ SMUR)

Nice! Glad to see that yall will be offering the rails by themselves for us who want them. I cant wait to get my hands on a 14" Triangle one.

How about the "Seekins MCRS (Monolithic Customizable Rail System)"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_Lamz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice

How about Seekins Mono-Rail:
SMR-R for round
<span style="font-size: 17pt">SMR</span> <span style="font-size: 8pt">2</span> (like squared)for round
SMR-T for triangular

SMAR (Seekins Monolithic Accuracy Rail)
SMART (Seekins Monolithic Accuracy Rail Triangular)
SMU (Seekins Monolithic Upper) then you can add an R or T at the end for shape configuration (SMUT/ SMUR) </div></div>

I dig your suggestions. I think we've got a winner already.
grin.gif

Oh, man you guys are good...Im liking some of these already.

The rails WILL be available by themselves and with mounting hardware to mount up to a standard upper that you already have.

This is for the 223 platform, but our 308 will have the same setup when it becomes available.

Here are some other questions i go on ar15 so figured i would post them here because they are good ones.

"Maybe I missed where you said it, but does this upper work with standard barrels? "

Yup, It will work with ANY standard AR barrel. and it will fit any forged lower too..

"Does it work with standard upper parts, ejection port door, forward assist, etc?"

All Mil spec FA, Doors and it has M4 Feed ramps, unless you request not to have them for some reason...

"How much space is there around the Bolt Catch? Any idea if it works with the BAD lever, FCD, and other such things?

The BAD lever will work. It has more room around the bolt catch area than most uppers. Its the same as our current uppers and spikes uppers

"What finish will you be using? "

Type 3 Hard coat, Black with dryfilm lube on the inside. Just like our standard uppers.

Thanks guys
smile.gif

Thanks Chris!

We are making our blackout barrels this week, have tons of stuff in coating. I am going to come down and visit Brian the first part of December. You should have some of our complete guns by then. oh, crap i might have just let the cat out of the bag
smile.gif

STAR (Seekins Tactical Accessory Rail)
STAIR (Seekins Tactical Accessory Integral(or Interchangeable) Rail)
ITAR (Improved Tactical Accessory Rail)
REACTR (Rigid Enhanced Accuracy Continuous Tactical Rail)

My first impression at the round handguard is of a fishgill style brake...that got me thinking about nautical terms and available weapons.

For the round handguard - Torpedo Performance
For the triangle handguard - Tomahawk Accurate

How about something like the Grim Seeker Platform? Also matches Glen Seekins Platform on the initials.
Seeker-R (Round Rail)
Seeker-T (Triangular Rail) also works for (Three gun rail)
Seeker-S (Square Rail)
I think the new Seeker platform could basically remove the competition from the playing field looking at this design. Good work Glen as always! So are you going to any of the 3-gun matches in the Tri-Cities anytime soon?
Remember when you need Seekins, something needs destroyed. Be ready with the Seeker Platform because the Grim Reeper will only befriend your enemies.

OMG--Did I read that right?! complete Seekins rifles??
that is awesome Glen--cant wait to see them!! Always room
at the top for a great AR!

Yup, You read correct. Complete guns! They will come with this style of upper and rail system, our lower, magpul stock, ergo grip, a nice trigger (TBD) and other goodies.

So far, i like this the best ""Seekins MCRS (Monolithic Customizable Rail System)""

These are NOT compatible with a piston system. These are meant to be low profile and the piston systems are too bulky.

I'm itching for a 1 piece 0 MOA scope mount that's supposed to be coming out =D. Saving a spot on my Larue OBR just for that.

I think you need the word Modular in there too as it's the primary part of your design that separates it from the herd.

Seekins MMRS (Monolithic Modular Rail System)

MMRS is good too!

I am programming the 1 piece mounts right now. When they are in production i will post something just like i did here but not until then.

I am going to copy and paste all of these names to my forum on the SP website so i have them all in one place from SH and AR15.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MMRS is good too! </div></div>

Winnar!
cool.gif

How about,

The "BEST"

= "Billit Extraordinaire Seekin's Tactical or

Billit Engineered Seekins Tactical or Billit Engineered System Tactical

When only " THE BEST" will do!

MIRS(Monolithic Interchangeable Rail System)

Pronounced "Meers", I like acronyms that can be said rather than having to be spelled out letter for letter, but it's not my product, so I digress.

It's an awesome looking upper, guess it's time to start eating ramen noodles.

Why all the acronyms?

I like the focus on rigidity, and that the rail is 7075 as well as the upper receiver. Here are my ideas for a name (I am pissed that someone else already thought of "modulithic"...I always overestimate my own uniqueness):

Seekins Unitary Receiver System
Seekins Adaptive MonoRail
Seekins Dynamic Synergistic Rail Systematic Synergy System 9000
Seekins Precision Modular Adaptive Rail System
Seekins Precision RapidRail
Seekins Precision ModuRail
Seekins Adaptive Receiver Platform

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Chris!

We are making our blackout barrels this week, have tons of stuff in coating. I am going to come down and visit Brian the first part of December. You should have some of our complete guns by then. oh, crap i might have just let the cat out of the bag
smile.gif
</div></div>

Piggies beware!!!!

Glen,

True works of art!!

What’s the inside diameter of the handguards? Our suppressors are over-the-barrel octagonal 1.707 diameter.

See pic below. 16” barrel with 15” handguard and suppressor.

Hoping yours will work…

-Ernie

480_Tomahawk_458_SOCOM_Muzzle_Close-up_1.jpg

480_Tomahawk_458_SOCOM_OSS_3.jpg

Glen,

1.75" works, but sometimes I have to open them up a bit. 1.8" would be outstanding!!

I will get ahold of you to order some samples.

Thanks!

-Ernie

I'll play pitchman at a chance for one of these - How 'bout

1. Seekins TRES (<span style="font-weight: bold">T</span>riangle <span style="font-weight: bold">R</span>ail <span style="font-weight: bold">E</span>volutions <span style="font-weight: bold">S</span>eries) ...and it works for 3 gun.

2. Seekins TRAIL forearm ... as in triangle/tri/3-gun rail forearm....whichever, you could even write it T.RAIL

3. Seekins TRI (<span style="font-weight: bold">T</span>riangle <span style="font-weight: bold">R</span>ail <span style="font-weight: bold">I</span>interface)

4. Seekins ISOS ....short for Isosceles (<span style="font-weight: bold">I</span>mprovised <span style="font-weight: bold">S</span>hooting <span style="font-weight: bold">O</span>bstruction <span style="font-weight: bold">S</span>upport -or- <span style="font-weight: bold">I</span>mprovised <span style="font-weight: bold">S</span>upport <span style="font-weight: bold">O</span>n <span style="font-weight: bold">S</span>hots -or- <span style="font-weight: bold">I</span>mprovised <span style="font-weight: bold">S</span>hooting <span style="font-weight: bold">O</span>bstacle <span style="font-weight: bold">S</span>upport)

5. Seekins (insert triangle design); .... simple & clean....no acronyms or reading

6. Seekins III rail .... 3 surfaces, 3 gun, 3 rails

7. Seekins A1 and A2 (for the round one) ....a throwback in name to the triangle forearm from the Vietnam era M16A1

Man, I want one of these....They look great!!

Seekins Precision

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">MIR</span></span> - <span style="font-weight: bold">M</span>odular <span style="font-weight: bold">I</span>nterchangeable <span style="font-weight: bold">R</span>ail

or

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">MIR</span></span> - <span style="font-weight: bold">M</span>onolithic <span style="font-weight: bold">I</span>nterchangeable <span style="font-weight: bold">R</span>ail

or

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">MRS</span></span> - <span style="font-weight: bold">M</span>odular <span style="font-weight: bold">R</span>ail <span style="font-weight: bold">S</span>ystem

or

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">MRS</span></span> - <span style="font-weight: bold">M</span>onolithic <span style="font-weight: bold">R</span>ail <span style="font-weight: bold">S</span>ystem

So I can say... "Fellas I'd like you to meet my new wife, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">MRS</span></span> Seekins... Here is a picture of her and her sister

2011-11-12_21_39_28.jpg

Or

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">MARS</span></span> - Monlithic Angled Rail System

How about Seekins Precision Quad Rail system (SPQR) - like the roman legionnaires?

SPQR was emblazoned on the standards of the Roman legions.

MIRS is awesome but McCann Industries might object since they have a mount for big bore rifles with that name.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">IMRS</span></span> - Interchangeable Monolithic Rail System

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">AIMRS</span></span> - Angled Interchangeable Monolithic Rail System

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">SIMR</span></span> - Seekins Interchangeable Monolithic Rail

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">SIMRS</span></span> - Seekins Interchangeable Monolithic Rail System

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">SIMMR</span></span> - Seekins Interchangeable Modular Monolithic Rail

Those are good, or you could just shorten it to SMMR (pronounced simmer)

Seekins Modular Monolithic Rail

Heat Seekins SMMR

SMMR for the round one and SMMAR (Seekins Modular Monolithic Angled Rail) for the triangle

<span style="font-weight: bold">SMMR</span> for the round one
<span style="font-weight: bold">SMMAR</span> (Seekins Modular Monolithic Angled Rail) for the triangle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you need the word Modular in there too as it's the primary part of your design that separates it from the herd.

Seekins MMRS (Monolithic Modular Rail System) </div></div>

I agree with this just with the addition of an "S" at the beginning of both instead of the end and an "A" on the other to designate it as angled.
wink.gif

Then if they're sold separate of the upper ever, the Seekins name is a part of the part.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">MIRU</span></span> - Modular Interchangeable Railed Upper

<span style="font-weight: bold">Seekins </span><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">IRS</span></span> - <span style="font-weight: bold">I</span>nterchangeable <span style="font-weight: bold">R</span>ail <span style="font-weight: bold">S</span>ystem

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">AIRS</span> </span>- <span style="font-weight: bold">A</span>ngled <span style="font-weight: bold">I</span>nterchangeable <span style="font-weight: bold">R</span>ail <span style="font-weight: bold">S</span>ystem

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">SAIRS</span></span> - Seekins Angled Interchangeable Rail System

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">SIR</span></span> - Seekins Interchangeable Rail

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">SIRS</span></span> - Seekins Interchangeable Rail System

I still like

Seekins <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">MIR</span></span> - Modular Interchangeable Rail

And the Triangle version can be

Seekins <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">MIR-A</span></span> for angled

Glen, I'd suggest calling the entire line the Seekins MATRIX series. Then to appease all the acronym-afficionados, use them to designate which is which...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">matrix [&#712;me&#618;tr&#618;ks &#712;mæ-]
n pl matrices [&#712;me&#618;tr&#618;&#716;si&#720;z &#712;mæ-], matrixes
1. a substance, situation, or environment in which something has its origin, takes form, or is enclosed</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3. matrix - an enclosure within which something originates or develops</div></div>

M-ART Matrix Angular Rail Technology
M-HRT Matrix Hybrid Rail Technology

OR, just cut to the chase with MRT for short (Matrix Rail Technology)

MRT-A Angular rail
MRT-H Hybrid rail

SCUIRT - "Squirt" (Seekins Continuous Upper / Interchangeable Rail Technology)

Append a dash and a letter specifying round or triangular.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Seekins Precision Trireme</span> (Triangular Rail)

<span style="font-style: italic">From Wikipedia:

A trireme (from Greek, literally "three-oarer") was a type of galley, a Hellenistic-era warship that was used by the ancient maritime civilizations of the Mediterranean, especially the Phoenicians, ancient Greeks and Romans...As a ship it was fast and agile, and became the dominant warship in the Mediterranean from the 7th to the 4th centuries BC</span>

round1.JPG

Seekins Precision M-MSR (Multipurpose Monolithic Superlight Rail)

tri12.JPG

Seekins Precision AC-MSR (Adaptive-Competition Monolithic Superlight Rail)

Seekins Precision UniRail Receiver System
RigiSys Modular Receiver System
AdaptRail
RigiTech Integrated Receiver Interface

Precision Engineered New Integrated System

Triangle one could be

Precision Engineered New Integrated System Enhanced Solution.

Round:
Seekins Precision Eclipse Monolithic Upper

Triangle:
Seekins Precision Delta Monolithic Upper