• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New shooter and new to Hide from Los Angeles

ZombieLivesMatter

Private
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2018
Posted in Bolt-Action thread before realizing there was a new introduction section, reposting here:

Hey, this is my first post but been lurking these forums for awhile. I’m completely new to long distance shooting and only have a entry level Ruger Precision Rifle but have taken a course which helped a lot, most importantly with recoil management and trigger pull as well as dialing in my ballistics calculator.
As a new shooter with a entry rifle I was able to get sub-MOA groups still. Furthest range I have here in Los Angeles is 600 yards which is very boring, going to look for a longer distance range even if it’s going to be a big of a drive.

Thanks, Delaware much more freedom then the tyrant California I’m in. After nearly 40 years of living here I think it maybe time I move my old ass out of here, but have so much family and other personal ties here.

Nice I’ll check it out theLBC, you shoot there?
i have not (yet). just the LA ranges.
i did also hear you might have to cross a creek or something on the dirt road to the range, so be aware.