• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New shooter from MD

SpecialK_ connoisseur

Private
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2023
Maryland
Morning all,

Former 11B here, I think I’ve referenced SH more times than I can remember and finally became a member lol. I’m not “new” to precision shooting per say as I spent time behind an M14 during my first deployment in ‘06-‘07 but I am new to the competitive side of things. Looking forward to some deep thread dives and interacting with y’all! Typically spend my shooting days at peacemaker national in WV.

Don’t know where you are in MD , MDprs has some fun comps. Also tremont pa/war rifles. A little father but great ranges pigg River and mkm

Don’t know where you are in MD , MDprs has some fun comps. Also tremont pa/war rifles. A little father but great ranges pigg River and mkm
I’m in between WV and PA. Haven’t actively searched for any clubs or groups yet, still getting comfortable behind my 700 and wanted to get a couple classes under my belt first.

Reactions: BurtG
I’m in between WV and PA. Haven’t actively searched for any clubs or groups yet, still getting comfortable behind my 700 and wanted to get a couple classes under my belt first.
Well if you change your mind they’re all laid back with helpful people.

If you watch some online classes on YouTube or buy the online training here, and get a WC Shemedium game changer and dry fire (a step ladder works well) , you’d do surprisingly well. I’m hooked just not enough time to go as often as I’d like

Well if you change your mind they’re all laid back with helpful people.

If you watch some online classes on YouTube or buy the online training here, and get a WC Shemedium game changer and dry fire (a step ladder works well) , you’d do surprisingly well. I’m hooked just not enough time to go as often as I’d like
Thanks for the tip!