• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Shooter Indiana

SteveG66

Private
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2014
Indiana
Just wanting to introduce myself as a new shooter to the precision shooting game! Just purchased my starter, 223 700 with varmint barrel...hey it's a starter gun!! Stole a scope off the AR, so now I'm in the hunt for an appropriate piece of glass.

This is a great bonding tool for my son and I, we took it out last weekend and had a ball. Despite the heavy crosshairs on the scope, we were occasionally getting shots touching at 100!! We have a long way to go, but it'll be a great journey!!

I'll probably spend more time lurking on this sight, perhaps ask a few newbie questions, and help if and when I can.

Thanks for listening!
SteveG66

Thanks Guys!!! Live just west of Indy, how about you?

We took it to Atterbury week before last and between my son and I had a ball. We had fun calling shots on target and seeing who could get the tightest group.

Looking for a place that has longer ranges to see what we can do, thinking about trying the place in Brazil. Have you heard anything about that place?