• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Shooter, Just Hit 500M Milestone!

ShootersAnonymous

Private
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2020
Hey everyone, first of all thank you for allowing me into this group. I recently got into long range precision shooting. Picked up this hobby/sport a few months ago in Spring 2020.

I've gone out about 10 times shooting so far and I've decided to document my learning journey with YouTube videos.

If it's OK, I'd like to share my latest video here with you all which I took a couple of days ago where I'm finally able to shoot up to 500 meters! Hope you guys check out my video below, and the rest of the playlist with some of my other vids like zeroing that rifle when I first picked it up etc... (all the links are in the description in the video)

Link:

Also, I'd love to connect with you all and I'd really like to start getting more involved in the sport & community, learn more, train, improve alongside others and eventually start entering some competitions when available.

Hope you guys check my video out and would love to hear what you think!

TYIA, cheers!

Reactions: Krob95
Hey everyone, first of all thank you for allowing me into this group. I recently got into long range precision shooting. Picked up this hobby/sport a few months ago in Spring 2020.

I've gone out about 10 times shooting so far and I've decided to document my learning journey with YouTube videos.

If it's OK, I'd like to share my latest video here with you all which I took a couple of days ago where I'm finally able to shoot up to 500 meters! Hope you guys check out my video below, and the rest of the playlist with some of my other vids like zeroing that rifle when I first picked it up etc... (all the links are in the description in the video)

Link:

Also, I'd love to connect with you all and I'd really like to start getting more involved in the sport & community, learn more, train, improve alongside others and eventually start entering some competitions when available.

Hope you guys check my video out and would love to hear what you think!

TYIA, cheers!

Welcome to the hide, and congrats on your milestone! I still remember the first time I hit at 500, you couldn't have beat the smile off my face. Keep it up, It's accomplishments like that one that will keep you stretching further and further. (y)

Reactions: ShootersAnonymous
Welcome to the hide, and congrats on your milestone! I still remember the first time I hit at 500, you couldn't have beat the smile off my face. Keep it up, It's accomplishments like that one that will keep you stretching further and further. (y)

Thank you! My first goal is to reach that 1000 meter mark! After that then the REAL game begins!! haha

Congrats!! Your hooked now and you'll be chasing this game so much you'll forget all about women. (mostly because you'll be broke 😂) Great job!!

LOL I think I'm already at that point mate! I once asked my wife why she doesn't worry when she wakes up in the morning and I'm gone or when she gets back from work and I'm gone and if isn't she worried I've got a mistress, she literally says exactly what you mentioned... "I'm not worried because you spend all your money on guns, ammo and fishing gear to be able to afford a mistress." i died laughing haha

Reactions: pfl338